NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - Farewell to the forum
View Single Post
Old 24.06.2019, 11:09 AM
Hall of Fame

Ignoring the original post, I'd just like to say thanks to all those members that have been a part this place over the years, especially the last 10 years or so. Particularly the core members who have stuck by this place through thick and thin despite an array of flaws and faults that have pushed people to the brink and beyond sadly. Would love to list, and thank, people specifically who I've enjoyed 'chatting to' over the years but hopefully you know who you are. It's made following the NFL that much more enjoyable, and certainly made the off season more fun than it should be. We've chatted about plenty of none NFL related stuff over the years too, again that's been good fun.

A real shame it's come to an end.

Personally, I won't be heading over to Facebook, nor Twitter probably.

As others have mentioned, a few have migrated across to UKNFLFAN in recent months and years. That's where I'll be now no doubt, fortunately might catch a few of you in fantasy leagues too. It's a good bunch of knowledgeable fans at UKNFLFAN, so at the very least I'd suggest anyone interested in forums rather than Facebook to check it out.

Anyhow, I guess this place slowly fades into oblivion now.

Thanks for the memories.