NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - WWE Thread
Thread: WWE Thread
View Single Post
Old 09.03.2006, 06:07 PM
All Pro

Default Re:WWE Thread

interesting read,

like you say some people look for different things from wrestling, i take it you enjoy the high flying/high risk manoevers.

i am much more of a fan of the whole package, big names and surroundings, much more of a major league feel.
it just grates me when people slate the wwe due to the fact they feel that they have to or they will be thought of as less of a fan.

if you read any wrestling message board (lordsofpain,prowrestling) if one person makes a comment theres always 10 people responding saying the original poster is wrong.
I have never understood why this seems so prevalent with wrestling as opposed to other sports :-\

I have been to a lot of wrestling events, mainly wwe in this country and in the states and i always see the same sort of 'internet people' while i'm there.
They always seem to spend more money to get ringside seats and spend the whole time telling anyone who will listen about how much better it would be if it was a sabu v rob van dam main event, and how much better the independent show they went to the week before was.
i just think why do they bother, if your going to a show enjoy it, dont spend all your time picking matches apart because a rest hold was 10 seconds too long or triple H took too long to cover his opponent.

btw, i went to the raw show in sheffield this year, where were you sat? i was at the back as i waited to get some cheap tickets off ebay. £15 for 2 x £20 tickets ;D