NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - Round 1
Thread: Round 1
View Single Post
Old 23.04.2010, 10:02 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by passthespoons View Post
Having watched the McDaniels interview before the draft and the way he conducted the 1st round of this draft it is claear to see that McDaniels has a clear plan for the future and he is very passionate about it. It also seems that simply being a good player is not enough, you also must be a good citizen. This is such a refreshing change in American sports currently.

Yes, Denver may not win the Superbowl next year but they are going in the right direction and if McDaniels is given time you never know where he will take this team.

With 3 picks today hopefully help will come at OC or OG or S. I also would not be completely surprised if a RB was selected. Another player who could be of real interest is Dexter McCluster.
Don't like McCluster to be honest if we want a speed guy then Jacoby Ford would work better.

I agree wholeheartedly with what you said about everything else! It is a great change and I love the message it sends out. The more and more I have spoken to people both in and out of the football world I am glad we took a chance on Tebow. I stand by McD and Bowlen with this decision and like the message McD is sending about the players he wants to play for him.