NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - that has to be the worst I have seen them play
View Single Post
Old 05.12.2012, 10:07 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by b182dammit View Post
Again, great point about Kolb. If he had have been healthy we could have been ok. That said, Kolb is Whiz' backup QB coming into the year remember, he really got lucky Skelton went down. Also, the IF Kolb had stayed healthy I cant accept as an excuse from anyone. Its the reliance on that IF. We cant rely on that IF next year, we couldnt rely on it coming into the year. He is injury prone, always has been, always will be. I certainly would not stake any money on him getting through a season without being injured. We cant rely on a QB who we expect will get injured at some point
I do agree with the core Kolb sentiments there. I'm not saying he is the answer necessarily and he is Whiz's fault, just pointing towards his performances were on an upward trajectory and we'd be a comfy bunch.

Still not sure dumping Whiz is the answer right now. But that's not saying I'd be disappointed if he got fired on Monday.

Heap......disappointment, nice idea, nobody can deny.

Skelton starts Sunday 'QB that gives us the best chance to win', but he wasn't at any point during last Sundays game....

This is a testing season amongst any Cardinals fans books!