New 2012 Nike Jersey! - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Denver Broncos

Old 02.02.2012, 11:21 AM
All Pro

Default New 2012 Nike Jersey!

I know it's been known for some time that Nike would be taking over the NFL license from April this year, and also that Denver had filed a request to the League to get our home uniforms back to predominantly orange, but today was the first I'd seen of this concept art...

http://cdn.jockpost.com/wp-content/u...os-440x390.png

Personally I absolutely love it, even if it is just an idea at the moment... Orange being my favourite colour makes this ideal for me! I will definitely be investing in an Authentic Jersey if they are anything like this!

Just wanted to hear other UK based fans opinions on this, as the Americans seem 50/50 on it.
Old 02.02.2012, 01:04 PM
All Pro

Yes your home jerseys will be orange. But those pictures have been floating around on the internet for a few years now and are not real.
Old 02.02.2012, 01:14 PM
Pro

Orange should be the Broncos home colour, I hope it looks as good as that mock up as well! Also Reuben414 where did you see the Broncos jersey will be Orange next year?
Old 02.02.2012, 01:21 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPJHayes View Post
Orange should be the Broncos home colour, I hope it looks as good as that mock up as well! Also Reuben414 where did you see the Broncos jersey will be Orange next year?
There was a big fan petition and eventually the Broncos decided it would be a good idea and asked the league for permission.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19031069
Old 02.02.2012, 01:31 PM
Pro

Awesome, cheers for the link, I've always been a fan of the Orange, looks like I'll be buying myself a Von Miller jersey to celebrate the new home jersey!
Old 02.02.2012, 02:32 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Awesome, cheers for the link, I've always been a fan of the Orange, looks like I'll be buying myself a Von Miller jersey to celebrate the new home jersey!
You won't be the only one!

Also, those images haven't really been around for years, more like months... I did state that they are only ideas as well! To be honest, the league are keeping quiet about anything to do with exactly how drastic the Nike changes will be, so they are not seen to be promoting them before the Reebok contract officially expires after Sunday (I think).

My guess is that we'll start hearing rumours almost as soon as next week and then they will all be officially unveiled at the Draft
Old 02.02.2012, 02:56 PM
Pro

What I have been wondering is does this mean we will see a big sale on current Reebok jerseys, anyone know?
Old 02.02.2012, 03:46 PM
All Pro

Quote:
What I have been wondering is does this mean we will see a big sale on current Reebok jerseys, anyone know?
There already is... If you haven't noticed, if you look on any NFL Shop at the moment, everything is about 50% off, and there are hardly any sizes left in anything... Only for like 58" Chests and stuff... I'm just hoping that Nike maybe offer some early discounts to encourage people to buy the new styles when they first launch!
Old 02.02.2012, 07:37 PM
Starter

Im looking forward to buying the new orange jersey. Von Miller #58 please!!
Old 02.02.2012, 10:44 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJayDixon View Post
There already is... If you haven't noticed, if you look on any NFL Shop at the moment, everything is about 50% off, and there are hardly any sizes left in anything... Only for like 58" Chests and stuff... I'm just hoping that Nike maybe offer some early discounts to encourage people to buy the new styles when they first launch!
I was meaning more along the line of the NFLUK shop, I hate the selection of jerseys that are available for Broncos fans though, Moreno is back up RB, Dawkins is a legend for another team and Tebow is way too much of a risk to buy a jersey of.