New Website - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Denver Broncos

Closed Thread

Old 09.12.2012, 08:11 PM
Pro Bowler

Not wanting controversy eh? Your site claims to be #1 ,no alternative, we created something different to you ( other way round if your honest).
Old 09.12.2012, 08:12 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by boknows34 View Post
Because the other website would only appeal to those with an IQ under 30 perhaps?
Like a Raider fan then :P
Whats with the hate?
Old 09.12.2012, 08:12 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorg106 View Post
Why do you think so?
I assume you are asking why I think your site is different from ours? If that's the case then allow me to explain, your site is more fan content all over and of a, no disrespect intended, lower level of writing and journalism in its articles. We only want to offer an alternative, not create a hatred between fans, if you like your site please continue to use it, but more options is great for everyone.
Old 09.12.2012, 08:16 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncoblue View Post
Not wanting controversy eh? Your site claims to be #1 ,no alternative, we created something different to you ( other way round if your honest).
Yes, and a comment like that is only an opinion. We feel like the site is number one, for people who want the type of content we offer. I feel like your hurt that there is competition, but as I see it only good things can come from more content and options.
Old 09.12.2012, 08:26 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Hayes View Post
I assume you are asking why I think your site is different from ours? If that's the case then allow me to explain, your site is more fan content all over and of a, no disrespect intended, lower level of writing and journalism in its articles. We only want to offer an alternative, not create a hatred between fans, if you like your site please continue to use it, but more options is great for everyone.
patronising too.
Old 09.12.2012, 08:27 PM
Rookie

Talking "we"

Could I ask who "we" refers to? The followers you bought on twitter or just yourself?
Old 09.12.2012, 08:27 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yes, and a comment like that is only an opinion. We feel like the site is number one, for people who want the type of content we offer. I feel like your hurt that there is competition, but as I see it only good things can come from more content and options.
hurt ? not at all pal. You couldnt be be more wrong.
Old 09.12.2012, 08:30 PM
Pro

Quote:
That's great, can I ask what you do think though? The last thing I want is the community to become fractured.
Old 09.12.2012, 08:33 PM
Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorg106 View Post
Could I ask who "we" refers to? The followers you bought on twitter or just yourself?
Good question, we is the people involved with the site, there are two people who will be/ have been writing content, a graphics/user interface/social media person, all of whom have been broncos fans for a long time and wanted a place tower others, unfortunately it appears all the other fans want to create a website monopoly and have no interest in the team or just chatting in general.
Old 09.12.2012, 08:39 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Good question, we is the people involved with the site, there are two people who will be/ have been writing content, a graphics/user interface/social media person, all of whom have been broncos fans for a long time and wanted a place tower others, unfortunately it appears all the other fans want to create a website monopoly and have no interest in the team or just chatting in general.
You can't chat with bots- other people don't want their work to be met with a new site claiming they are #1 when their site is far more popular.
Closed Thread