Another Season Over Before Mid November - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Buffalo Bills

Sponsored Links

Old 10.12.2012, 09:17 PM
MVP

This season I came to realise I'm not a NFL fan I'm a Bills fan only. After paying £100 for Gamepass I can't embrace the other 31 teams when Buffalo is losing. It's been a long season already but at least the defence is looking in good shape coming into next season and we are a passing game away from relevance.
Sponsored Links
Old 14.12.2012, 01:33 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfry View Post
This season I came to realise I'm not a NFL fan I'm a Bills fan only. After paying £100 for Gamepass I can't embrace the other 31 teams when Buffalo is losing. It's been a long season already but at least the defence is looking in good shape coming into next season and we are a passing game away from relevance.
I can take an interest in match ups involving other teams but just can't get excited about it unless Bills are playing - and this season that's difficult

I wonder how Regular Season ticket holders feel about Bills playing in Toronto this weekend?
Old 17.12.2012, 06:56 PM
Pro Bowler

I think the Bills are much better than the scoreline from the weekend suggests. So how come the Bills have been on the receiving end of some big scorelines this season...poor strategy or are they lacking some fight this year?
Old 17.12.2012, 11:26 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelp View Post
I think the Bills are much better than the scoreline from the weekend suggests. So how come the Bills have been on the receiving end of some big scorelines this season...poor strategy or are they lacking some fight this year?
Poor playcalling mostly, the example of yesterdays game Russell Wilson scored his first TD on a read option call, goes in Untouched, do we learn from that no, and the second Wilson TD comes from another read option play, and he had time to read a book and still score. Another time on a read option this time Lynch goes 54yards and nearly in for a TD. You would have figured this out and at least stopped one of these. Our offense dont know what they are doing, a QB scramble on 1st and 10!!!
Old 18.12.2012, 01:38 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelp View Post
Poor Managment, Pony QB, Satisfied with not finishing botton of the Conference attitude, we need a complete change of direction.

On a lighter note at least the Jets have blown it to!
Old 18.12.2012, 08:43 PM
Pro Bowler

Ah man, it just sounds like school boy stuff for guys at their level. Im always looking out for The Bills, I love the underdog and the lack of ego and I dont even mind a hard fought loss, I just think the lack of competitiveness they often show would drive me nuts if I followed them!
Old 23.12.2012, 11:14 AM
All Pro

Didn't Buddy Nix say he is looking to draft a 'franchise' QB? With the QB draft class this year looking pretty weak, if the Bills draft somebody this off-season, who do you think it will be or want it to be?