Madden 13 - General Thoughts - Page 12 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Computer Games

Sponsored Links

Old 25.02.2013, 04:23 PM
All Pro

Want a challenge want a rubbish team.to do franchise mode with already won it with browns
Sponsored Links
Old 26.02.2013, 06:09 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantMackem View Post
Madden crashes all of the time. Sick of it. It is usually one in one of the drop down menus. I spent half an hour yesterday doing various roster moves, trading and such.....then game freezes and I've just wasted the whole time.
Has down this to me so many times during the past week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin_Akie View Post
My main criticism of the in-game stuff is the fact the computer runs the ball far too much. Three quarters into a game against the Texans and Arian Foster had 30 carries whilst Schaub had gone 4/5, Foster hadn't even made that many yards so it wasn't like they continued doing what was successful.
Agreed. Other times, I find they don't run it enough. First down, pass incomplete. Second down, pass incomplete. Third down, pass incomplete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev macca View Post
Want a challenge want a rubbish team.to do franchise mode with already won it with browns
I only ever play Madden with the Niners but once, maybe Madden 10, I took the Patriots and gutted them. Traded everything for picks. Replaced all the players for the first year with FAs with OVR less than 70 and went from there. Didn't play any game, just simmed.
Old 03.03.2013, 07:25 PM
Team Captain

I have a problem and I was wondering if anyone can help me? I know that there was a salary cap bug for cc online and apparently it was fixed but I have the bug playing cc offline. I am playing offline as the panthers and just finished my first season going into 2013-14 season. I've got roughly 12m left in cap space but when I went to check to negotiate with my players in week 1 it says I am -71m in cap room!!!(I can't re-negotiate with any of my players)
Anyone know how to solve this? Many thanks
Old 12.03.2013, 05:12 PM
Pro

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxSnEaKyPxx/videos?view=0

This guy does some decent madden vids

Tags
draft , franchise , madden , ps3 , xbox