Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Buffalo Bills

Sponsored Links

Old 08.03.2013, 11:38 AM
MVP

Quote:

Reporting for The Tennessean, Jim Wyatt wrote the following of the Titans and
Levitre on Wednesday: "The Titans will be aggressive early in free agency in
trying to find at least one quality offensive lineman. Bills guard Andy Levitre
will be one of their targets, though he’s expected to get plenty of attention on
the market."

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2013...-levitre-bills
Looks like the Bills aren't pushing a deal and Levitre is going to being getting a decent pay check on the open market. I'm fine either way I like the guy as a player and we need good blocking for CJ but if he ends up going on the market getting top 5 Guard money while paying off the Mario deal it will kill this team for years. Good luck to him if does move on the Titans situation is a good for him.

On the positive rumours are McKelvin is going to resign a new deal it's taken him a while but he was pretty good last season.
Sponsored Links
Old 13.03.2013, 07:01 PM
Pro Bowler

Well one in and one Out at One Bills Drive:

Chad Rhineheart signs for the Chargers to work under Joe D'Alessandris, but we sign OLB Manny Lawson from the Bengals.

Apparantly Eric Wood is trying to recurit Wes Welker and Stevie Johnson trying to recruit Darius Hayward Bey

Thoughts?
Old 13.03.2013, 07:04 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swain View Post
Well one in and one Out at One Bills Drive:

Chad Rhineheart signs for the Chargers to work under Joe D'Alessandris, but we sign OLB Manny Lawson from the Bengals.

Apparantly Eric Wood is trying to recurit Wes Welker and Stevie Johnson trying to recruit Darius Hayward Bey

Thoughts?
Time to panic we're screwed at left guard.

Good news about Lawson though should be a great fit for the new defensive scheme.
Old 14.03.2013, 08:37 AM
Pro Bowler

I have a feeling one of the names we call out at the draft maybe Justin Pugh as Syracuse, i think the market maybe hard as Marrone wants a run block first guard more of a mauler type player
Old 15.03.2013, 11:29 AM
MVP

Quote:
I have a feeling one of the names we call out at the draft maybe Justin Pugh as Syracuse, i think the market maybe hard as Marrone wants a run block first guard more of a mauler type player
Not sure he is a mauling guard. Played really well at left tackle just not the body for the position doesn't look like he has the strenght to play inside unless we are playing a zone blocking scheme.
Old 16.03.2013, 11:22 PM
MVP

Quote:
Two years in a row i've under valued a Cuse prospect. Happy to be wrong

Quote:
Justin Pugh (Syracuse OT) should be a 1st rd pick. His name is buzzing in personnel circles. I think he's a better version of Andy Levitre.- Daniel Jeremiah former scout for Eagles, Browns, and Ravens.