The Walking Dead & Spoilers thread - Page 17 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Entertainment/News

Sponsored Links

Old 24.11.2015, 12:19 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond_Bomb View Post
Guess not due to the internet speculation was too loud for it to be. But still doesn't make it any less stupid, anyhow hopefully we can move on and next week looks set up to be a nice bloodbath.

I wonder what with them announcing Jeffery Dean Morgan as Negan if he will make an appearance post credits next week or something.
They already said when they announced the casting he will guest star in the end of season finale then become a regular in 7
Sponsored Links
Old 24.11.2015, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesterHayes View Post
The tower falling over reminded me of that car that fell off the bridge a few seasons ago. No way a tower falls like that unless it's pushed over (and the push would have needed to be pretty high up too) but hey; it's just TV.

Glad that Glenn survived although anyone that thought he hadn't must be a bit of a numpty.

My bet for off'd main character at mid season?

Carl.
Doubt very much that Carl dies though, if they're following the comics, there might be less of him soon...
Old 24.11.2015, 01:14 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Doubt very much that Carl dies though, if they're following the comics, there might be less of him soon...
'I see' what you did there
Old 25.11.2015, 01:45 AM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csonka#39 View Post
The Glenn escape was a jump the shark moment wasn't it?

I mean he fell was pointing in the wrong direction but then somehow inexplicably his head is now the right end for an escape under the dumpster.. wriggling free from a dead weigh on top of him and a mass of walkers feasting on Nicholas all without one bite himself.. nah I don't buy it and the fact the writers and show want us to is insulting..

is it a bird?
is it a plane?

No - Wait - it's .... it's... SUPERGLENN..

ever alive and impervious to zombie attack.. pfftt

he should have died.. end of!

Enid helping Glenn was a nice throwback to him helping Rick all that time ago.. I am beginning to like Enid's character in the show - I am intrigued by her story and where it will develop and I like Glenn (despite his pathetic survival) talking up a parental role for her.. in the comics of course Glenn and Maggie take on a child as I recall.. ??

I did like the meeting with Carol, Rick, Morgan and Michonne it was nice to get a better feel of the conflict Morgan is going through and I think Rick grasped it from his side.. it will be interesting to see how this further develops or whether Morgan will be one of the big deaths at mid season break.

I am still frustrated that with all those walkers outside they are all making so much noise.. I go back to Rick telling them to keep noise down, stay away from the fence and keep lights off if necessary and then look, sawing, banging, machete practice, lookouts, gun practice.. man oh man.. yeah real quiet in Alexandria right now!!

Balloons.. come on man.. so Glenn is missing, Sasha is missing, Abraham and Daryl are missing.. but we see balloons and know that hey it's Glenn!!?? REALLY.. !!

Spencer - aw he lost a shoe..

I am surprised the church tower heading toward collapse was not heard more.. a building about to fall would prob make a lot of noise but I get that there are a lot of groaning walkers outside that maybe masked that to some extent.. still now it is down and the wall with it I do look forward to seeing the melee to some rather pleasent sounding music next week

you believe stranger things were a reality

Glenn surviving was no real shock, it was a bit silly but its a TV show.
its not like Zombies are known for being bright, they dont know who they eating and its not like the dumpster grew 10 sizes.

tbh i didnt examine the fall but thats the way the cookie crumbles.

i'm not sure whether next weeks ep will be a good thing, maybe they lose the area and end up out on the road.

i still think they should of used the underground tunnel to pick them off.
Old 30.11.2015, 10:56 PM
Super Moderator

Well done Morgan...

Not a bad episode all in all, but the pacing felt disjointed in places and the ending was...odd. First 5-10 minutes and the Carol/Morgan confrontation were tense, and Deanna's last episode was undoubtedly her best (shame she was utterly rubbish with a gun though).

Think we all knew Morgan's new found pacifism was going to cause problems. Not overly bothered about the Wolf taking Denise though. Hopefully the next time we see them, they're getting eaten by Walkers. Tara should have just shot the guy and been done with it...

As for the post-credits sting, looks like the brown stuff is about to hit the fan. Walkers are about to become the least of Alexandria's problems...
Old 01.12.2015, 02:28 AM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Well done Morgan...

Not a bad episode all in all, but the pacing felt disjointed in places and the ending was...odd. First 5-10 minutes and the Carol/Morgan confrontation were tense, and Deanna's last episode was undoubtedly her best (shame she was utterly rubbish with a gun though).

Think we all knew Morgan's new found pacifism was going to cause problems. Not overly bothered about the Wolf taking Denise though. Hopefully the next time we see them, they're getting eaten by Walkers. Tara should have just shot the guy and been done with it...

As for the post-credits sting, looks like the brown stuff is about to hit the fan. Walkers are about to become the least of Alexandria's problems...
luckily i came into this thread, i mean how is anyone normal meant to know thats there, you roll credits for a reason, its bad enough when movies do it.

although Morgan is foolish, i blame Carol for that mess, it was hardly the time.

i agree they should of taken the shot and hoped for the best cos the worst outcome of it seems likely now but with now other issues.
Old 01.12.2015, 11:03 AM
All Pro

So are we assuming all the other Alexandrians are dead?
Old 02.12.2015, 07:10 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond_Bomb View Post
So are we assuming all the other Alexandrians are dead?
Does anyone know how many Alexandrians there are? I kept seeing what I thought was new faces each week
Old 02.12.2015, 07:36 PM
Super Moderator

Think there's still quite a few left, would imagine they locked themselves in as soon as the herd started coming through.Aaron, Heath and Spencer are likely to be the most important of them going forward, don't think Jessie or Sam are going to last longer than the first few minutes of the next episode tbh...
Old 02.12.2015, 11:48 PM
Starter

I hate almost every single one of these characters, I hope the kid got them all killed. They'd have used him as bait 3 episodes ago if they had any sense.