How does the season ticket renewal work? - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 14.12.2016, 02:10 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1408 View Post
I was under impression that a season ticket is for all games and not the stadium that they are played in. You cant buy tickets for just the stadium this is not a season ticket
We'll soon see, but what i believe (and what the pricing article seems to suggest) is that you buy your season ticket for wembley and your season ticket for twickenham separately.

I hope that's the case at least, as i want my wembley seats but i don't want to visit Twickenham ever again.

Last edited by jamesd37; 14.12.2016 at 02:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 14.12.2016, 02:41 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesd37 View Post
We'll soon see, but what i believe (and what the pricing article seems to suggest) is that you buy your season ticket for wembley and your season ticket for twickenham separately.

I hope that's the case at least, as i want my wembley seats but i don't want to visit Twickenham ever again.
No.

The season ticket system won't allow you to complete your purchase without buying the same number of tickets for all 4 games.

You'll either have to wait for the individual games to go on sale (no discount), or buy a season ticket and look to get rid of the Twickenham tickets nearer the time.

You can however buy season tickets at different price categories for each stadium - e.g. you can go for more expensive tickets @ Wembley and put the discount towards cheapies @ Twickenham. Since the Twickenham games this year are pretty likely to be the last ones there (at least for a while -The 3 games required under the Twickenham contract are now out of the way), such a strategy won't cost you much up front at all - and will also give you first choice of tickets to the 2 games @ White Hart Lane in 2018).

... and I'm sure NFLUK will tweak a few things about the Twickenham gameday organisation and shuttle buses to central London to improve on some of the issues from last year's "first attempt".
Old 14.12.2016, 03:09 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTone View Post
No.

The season ticket system won't allow you to complete your purchase without buying the same number of tickets for all 4 games.

You'll either have to wait for the individual games to go on sale (no discount), or buy a season ticket and look to get rid of the Twickenham tickets nearer the time.

You can however buy season tickets at different price categories for each stadium - e.g. you can go for more expensive tickets @ Wembley and put the discount towards cheapies @ Twickenham. Since the Twickenham games this year are pretty likely to be the last ones there (at least for a while -The 3 games required under the Twickenham contract are now out of the way), such a strategy won't cost you much up front at all - and will also give you first choice of tickets to the 2 games @ White Hart Lane in 2018).

... and I'm sure NFLUK will tweak a few things about the Twickenham gameday organisation and shuttle buses to central London to improve on some of the issues from last year's "first attempt".
Thanks - That's a shame then, will look to either offload the cheapest Twickenham tickets as you suggested or perhaps not renew at all and buy individual tickets, but selling off Twickenham should be easy enough.

Whilst i'm sure they'll look to make improvements, they sadly can't change the location of the stadium itself or change how close the rows are to each other.

Last edited by jamesd37; 14.12.2016 at 03:20 PM.
Old 14.12.2016, 04:29 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualcomm View Post
You will be able to add or remove season tickets to your order on Thursday. But if you add season tickets you may have to change your seats depending on if you have free seats next to you. We will have a full Ticketing Q&A up on Wednesday.
Where's the FAQ, can't find it. Specifically looking for information on sating plan for Twickenham with corresponding prices. Last Year I grabbed same relative location to my Wembley seat but they were far more expensive and don't want to make the same mistake again!
Old 14.12.2016, 04:58 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgrr View Post
Where's the FAQ, can't find it. Specifically looking for information on seating plan for Twickenham with corresponding prices. Last Year I grabbed same relative location to my Wembley seat but they were far more expensive and don't want to make the same mistake again!
To help others with the similar question, I found this on Ticketmaster site from the past games. Told that prices are the same, can you confirm if block splits by price tier are the same?

http://media.ticketmaster.co.uk/tm/e...uk1/15708s.jpg
Old 14.12.2016, 06:38 PM
Pro Bowler

Ticket info and FAQs here: http://www.nfluk.com/tickets/index.html

There is a ticket section at the top of this site you know
Old 14.12.2016, 07:28 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfcBOli27 View Post
Ticket info and FAQs here: http://www.nfluk.com/tickets/index.html

There is a ticket section at the top of this site you know
That FAQ wasn't there earlier! I was very surprised to see this:-

IF I AM A 2016 SEASON TICKET HOLDER, CAN I CHANGE MY SEATS FOR 2017?

Yes, all 2016 Season ticketholders will have the chance to renew or change their seats for 2017 games from Dec 15, 10am

And this was surprising:-

Please note: If single seats are left next to you, you may be required to move along a seat or two in the same row. If this is the case, we will be in touch

Frustrating didn't have more notice of this as I can't be there online at 10am to see if I can improve my seat. I didn't think I would be able to change it so I was just expecting to renew same seats tomorrow evening
Old 14.12.2016, 07:55 PM
Pro Bowler

Apologies if this has been explained already.

How would I go about changing Twickenham seats but sticking with my Wembley ones? By which point would my Wembley seats be up for availability to others?

I'd imagine there'd be quite a few who if they are changing seats, will be doing so at Twickenham rather than Wembley.

Last edited by Domed Outter; 14.12.2016 at 07:58 PM.
Old 14.12.2016, 08:10 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesd37 View Post
Pretty sure that's incorrect, you aren't forced to buy Twickenham tickets if you are wanting season tickets for Wembley.

There are essentially two season tickets, 1 for Twickenham and 1 for Wembley which are managed independently.
From the FAQ...

Can I purchase a season ticket for just the 2 Twickenham games? Or just the 2 Wembley games?

No a season ticket is currently for all 4 games.
Old 14.12.2016, 09:05 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domed Outter View Post
Apologies if this has been explained already.

How would I go about changing Twickenham seats but sticking with my Wembley ones? By which point would my Wembley seats be up for availability to others?

I'd imagine there'd be quite a few who if they are changing seats, will be doing so at Twickenham rather than Wembley.
Last year there was two windows, a window for renewal of existing seats and then a free for all second window when reserved seats were released.

This year there is a single window and seats can be renewed or changed at will. Presumably this means there will be a load free to change to at 10am tomorrow morning where they weren't sold to season ticket holders. Then other seats will become free at "random" when season ticket holders don't renew seats but choose different ones.