Wheres all the Twickenham Seats gone?? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 15.12.2016, 09:25 PM
Rookie

Default Wheres all the Twickenham Seats gone??

Hi
This evening I renewed my season ticket from 3 to 5, but in doing so there were plenty to choose from in Wembley. But at Twickers there was no room to add the additional 2 in the same area. The availabilty was only on much more expensive seats (Double the price) or high up in the corners. Unfortunately I had to give up 3 good seats for 5 up far far way in another galaxy. Was it like this, this morning? I am very disappointed with the twicks seats but cant afford to pay double. Wish all 4 games were at Wembley.

mint
Sponsored Links
Old 15.12.2016, 09:56 PM
Starter

This doesn't sound encouraging for us waiting for individual seats outside of a season pass
Old 15.12.2016, 11:00 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue_Shadow View Post
This doesn't sound encouraging for us waiting for individual seats outside of a season pass
the seats that are being held atm & don't get renewed will free up
Old 16.12.2016, 11:45 AM
Rookie

some seats are unavailable due to building work
Old 16.12.2016, 01:03 PM
Team Captain

Also I would lay money on the season ticket allocation only being a part of what is actually available. You see this regularly when pre-sale tickets are announced. It isn't open season, only a selective offering.
Old 16.12.2016, 03:21 PM
Pro

I've bought 5 Twickenham seats that i don't want, and i expect there will be other season ticket holders who had to buy Twickenham seats to renew their Wembley ones, even if they don't plan to go.

I'll be trying to offload them nearer the time
Old 16.12.2016, 09:03 PM
Team Captain

I renewed my season ticket but picked some cheaper seats for twickenham as I had a more expensive ticket last time because it was the Giants but the original seat is still there waiting to be renewed! seems stupid to not be able to 'reject' it and send it back into the available pot.
Old 17.12.2016, 07:22 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesd37 View Post
I've bought 5 Twickenham seats that i don't want, and i expect there will be other season ticket holders who had to buy Twickenham seats to renew their Wembley ones, even if they don't plan to go.

I'll be trying to offload them nearer the time

You'll be stuck...there's rumour that they won't be providing individual tickets (see their q&a) - instead a season ticket card. Which means nobody can sell any of their tickets to games they don't want to go to out of the 4.
Old 17.12.2016, 10:52 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepuma View Post
You'll be stuck...there's rumour that they won't be providing individual tickets (see their q&a) - instead a season ticket card. Which means nobody can sell any of their tickets to games they don't want to go to out of the 4.
Will just have to try and sell both Twickenham tickets to the same person. Then they can have the card.
Old 17.12.2016, 04:42 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepuma View Post
Or they'd rather you resell them on their terms and their terms only. Take a percentage so you lose out either way on something you wanted face value back on.

Happened with tickets in KC.