All Season ticket transaction fees waived for today only! - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 15.12.2016, 06:04 PM
Administrator

Default All Season ticket transaction fees waived for today only!

We know that a many of you experienced issues today when trying to renew your season tickets for the 2017 NFL London Games. We would like to apologise on behalf of Ticketmaster and the NFL for the experience you received and any inconvenience caused.

The error has now been rectified and as a gesture of goodwill, Ticketmaster will waive booking fees entirely for all season ticket renewal purchases made today, and any new renewals made before midnight tonight, 15 December 2016 (12am GMT).

Please note: A booking fee will be charged for purchases made today, but this fee will be refunded by end of day on Saturday 17 December 2016. After 12am, normal booking fees will apply.

If you haven’t yet renewed your seats, make sure you head to www.ticketmaster.co.uk/NFL before midnight tonight to take advantage of this offer. Remember you’ll also get 20% off the price of individual tickets and you can opt to spread the cost over 5 months with direct debit.

We look forward to seeing you in 2017.
Sponsored Links
Old 15.12.2016, 06:42 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualcomm View Post
We know that a many of you experienced issues today when trying to renew your season tickets for the 2017 NFL London Games. We would like to apologise on behalf of Ticketmaster and the NFL for the experience you received and any inconvenience caused.

The error has now been rectified and as a gesture of goodwill, Ticketmaster will waive booking fees entirely for all season ticket renewal purchases made today, and any new renewals made before midnight tonight, 15 December 2016 (12am GMT).

Please note: A booking fee will be charged for purchases made today, but this fee will be refunded by end of day on Saturday 17 December 2016. After 12am, normal booking fees will apply.

If you haven’t yet renewed your seats, make sure you head to www.ticketmaster.co.uk/NFL before midnight tonight to take advantage of this offer. Remember you’ll also get 20% off the price of individual tickets and you can opt to spread to cost over 5 months with direct debit.

We look forward to seeing you in 2017.
Qualcomm I just renewed my season tickets an paid in full.will Ticketmaster refund the booking fee straight back into my bank account that ive paid on card with?
Old 15.12.2016, 08:09 PM
Pro

How would this impact tickets bought via direct debit?

I noted that i'm going to be charged the booking fee, but my first payment won't actually be until January.

Will the installments for the direct debit all be deducted slightly?
Old 16.12.2016, 09:09 AM
Administrator

The fee will be refunded after this Saturday.
Old 16.12.2016, 12:27 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesd37 View Post
How would this impact tickets bought via direct debit?

I noted that i'm going to be charged the booking fee, but my first payment won't actually be until January.

Will the installments for the direct debit all be deducted slightly?
I did the DD scheme last night. I would expect the monthly installments to be less per month due to the fee being waived. I renewed 5 season tickets, so £18 in fees split over 5 months should make my payments £3.60 less each month.
Old 16.12.2016, 12:41 PM
Team Captain

Will we get a NEW (corrected) Confirmation Document and can it show the Full and Discounted Ticket price?
Old 16.12.2016, 03:23 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakland_vader108 View Post
I did the DD scheme last night. I would expect the monthly installments to be less per month due to the fee being waived. I renewed 5 season tickets, so £18 in fees split over 5 months should make my payments £3.60 less each month.
Thanks. I renewed 5 seats also but was quoted £30 in booking fees...
Old 16.12.2016, 05:24 PM
Rookie

I am not really bothered about the transaction fees - I am bothered about the fact that it seems impossible to know whether the renewal has gone through. No e-mail to confirm, no way of seeing on my account.
So, I'm just hoping.
Old 17.12.2016, 07:26 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesd37 View Post
Thanks. I renewed 5 seats also but was quoted £30 in booking fees...
Didn't they say they charge the booking fees upfront and then this weekend they will refund them.

Typical **** about face way that this whole renewal saga has been rolled out.
Old 19.12.2016, 12:58 PM
Rookie

Anyone got the refund for the booking fees yet?