2018 NFL London Games ticket news - Page 22 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 19.01.2018, 10:19 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhemers View Post
Of course there are going to be new season ticket sales... only because some people who had them aren't going to renew this time around. So there's probably a cap on the actual total, and thus the amount of new ones available might be determined by what the difference in the two numbers are. Could be a couple thousand, could be a lot more given everything in the last 24 hours
Should have said I only expected new ST sales after existing ST holders had a window in which to renew for this season. St Mirren do this sort of thing all the time. Ahead of a new season, existing ST holders are given a window of a few weeks in which to renew their STs, in their existing seats, at a discounted price. When the window closes, we’ve had a fair shot at renewing and getting the discount, then it opens up to new ST holders once their existing and loyal core has either renewed or indeed given up on, their STs.
Sponsored Links
Old 19.01.2018, 10:30 AM
Rookie

This is the way that Aston villa operate too. I think most clubs do this as it gives the loyal season ticket holders an opportunity to renew first and then offers to others. This is fair and I cannot believe that we are not getting the same treatment. That's how you build a loyal fan base. Otherwise what it he point in having a season ticket?
Old 19.01.2018, 10:35 AM
Pro

Bit Extreme but I understand the frustrations!
Old 19.01.2018, 10:38 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pozbaird View Post
If the end goal is a British franchise - don’t treat your season ticket holders like garbage. They’re the ones you’ll really need to front up and pony up, every week, for a new team.

Next question please.
I have to say that I fully agree with you! The base of supporters that are season ticket holders are the most important supporters - the loyal ones that pay to show up for every game. they are the ones that the NFl need to rely on for a fan base for a London Franchise.
Old 19.01.2018, 11:58 AM
Pro

Default E-mail to Alistair Kirkwood

Alistair,

I am a current season ticket holder for the UK NFL games, in fact I've bought tickets for every single game all the way back to the Giants v Dolphins match when it all started over here.
I am shocked to find out that I am not guaranteed a ticket for the Seahawks v Raiders game at WHL.

I've been a Seahawks fan for 20 years and this is the one I've been waiting for. I have spent thousands of pounds on tickets, been absolutely loyal from the start but am now being told there is a fair chance I will miss out on the one game I want to go to the most.

On paper there have been some pretty poor match ups in recent years. Despite this, myself and others have stuck by you and continued to spend hard earned money to attend these games.

Loyalty has to be rewarded, it's fundamental for business and growth, surely you know that. Especially if you hope to have a franchise here one day.

I hope you do the right thing and ensure that every ST holder has a guaranteed ticket for this year's WHL game. Anything else will be a huge own goal and I fear it could take years to rebuild the loyalty and trust that thousands of us fans have put into this NFL UK journey.

One final note, please explain why you are holding possibly the biggest game we've ever had over here in the smallest stadium? It's completely beyond me. Even so with a capacity of over 60,000 there is more than enough space for the current 40,000 NFL UK season ticket holders.

Trusting that common sense will prevail,

Chris
Old 19.01.2018, 12:00 PM
Starter

So do Sunderland, I’m pretty sure most if not all clubs have a clue how to treat fans.
Old 19.01.2018, 12:13 PM
GOAT

Ok.. look at this another way..

The American fan base of season ticket holders..

suddenly they find that their team are now playing in the UK and despite their season ticket they either have to fly here to the UK or miss a game despite having a 'season ticket'

current season ticket holders will have the priority at Wembley and will have first shout at seats in White Heart Lane once the stadium and seating is finished..

I guess you lot who are now whining like the Americans over the pond have got a flavour of how some of them must feel..

stop being so entitled and deal with it.
Old 19.01.2018, 12:15 PM
GOAT

suddenly they find that their team are now playing in the UK and despite their season ticket they either have to fly here to the UK or miss a game despite having a 'season ticket'

current season ticket holders will have the priority at Wembley and will have first shout at seats in White Heart Lane once the stadium and seating is finished..

I guess you lot who are now whining like the Americans over the pond have got a flavour of how some of them must feel..

Old 19.01.2018, 12:17 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csonka#39 View Post

makes sense this. I think we have become a little greedy considering where we were 11 years ago!
Old 19.01.2018, 12:18 PM
GOAT