Season Tickets on sale before 10AM - Page 5 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 15.02.2018, 03:35 PM
Pro Bowler

Waited months for the chance to buy my 1st season tickets only to find that people who had tried hours before the kick off got the best selection and speedy access. When I tried I was too late for the early opening and had to wait in a queue for the 10am slot as previously planned. Circle took about 30 mins to clear and just went right back to full again haha. Gave up for about 20 mins and then got straight in, looked for tickets on the top deck and opened up the price to max, I was advised no seats available. Closed browser, got back to work lol.

I wont be trying that again in a hurry, its almost worth paying the touts to avoid the pain, life is too short. Well done to all who made it.
Sponsored Links
Old 15.02.2018, 03:38 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohamed7 View Post
When I click on my account where it says "reserved seats" it doesn't have anything on there? Isn't my seat supposed to show on there?
Reserved seats were for previous season ticket holders, but the renewal window closed for general sale today, so, assuming you were a 2017 ST holder, if you hadn't already renewed, those seats will likely have been sold to somebody else today.
Old 15.02.2018, 04:44 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohamed7 View Post
When I click on my account where it says "reserved seats" it doesn't have anything on there? Isn't my seat supposed to show on there?
Nah, mine never have appeared there and I've renewed each year. You'll find them in My Account > Account History.
Old 15.02.2018, 05:59 PM
Starter

So yet another botched ticket sale. I was trying to get an extra ST with the seat next to mine as I know they previously weren't ST. I was wondering what had happened to the map, but put it down to using a tablet not a PC. Seems it was nothing to do with that. Very disappointed for my friend & with the latest fiasco. I'm really not looking forward to trying to get tickets for Spurs!
Old 15.02.2018, 07:19 PM
Rookie

When you see what you can normally do with ticketmaster (picking seats, a live seat map, etc), this morning was amateurish.

As for getting logged in early, a total farce and patiently not fair.

Still, it will be a sell out, so what’s the incentive to improve.

Good luck for WHL tickets in the future, it will be carnage.

J
Old 16.02.2018, 07:50 AM
Pro

I had to set up another account with my work email as it wouldn't let me log in, very strange.

On a positive note, the rush for season tickets shows just how much the game is growing in status in the UK.
Old 16.02.2018, 10:28 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbobadoodle View Post
I had to set up another account with my work email as it wouldn't let me log in, very strange.

On a positive note, the rush for season tickets shows just how much the game is growing in status in the UK.
I think the rush has a lot to do with trying to get tickets for the raiders hawks game. As somebody said that’s going to be a car crash if previous errors are repeated
Old 16.02.2018, 10:41 AM
Team Captain

If there are really only 40k season ticket holders if think we will all get maybe not our first choice but we will be able to buy seats for the whl game.
Old 16.02.2018, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabb View Post
If there are really only 40k season ticket holders if think we will all get maybe not our first choice but we will be able to buy seats for the whl game.
What we don't know is the number of Season Ticket Account Holders, as each account can buy up to 4 tickets for WHL.
Old 16.02.2018, 12:53 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by boknows34 View Post
What we don't know is the number of Season Ticket Account Holders, as each account can buy up to 4 tickets for WHL.
hmmm I thought I saw somewhere that season ticket holders can buy one WHL ticket per one season ticket own.
dont remember where I read that and couldn't found it anymore

Anyone else?