Any Raider fans off to USA 2014 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Oakland Raiders

Sponsored Links

Old 07.08.2014, 08:17 AM
All Pro

Default Any Raider fans off to USA 2014

Hi

i know we get to see the Raiders in London this year but is anyone else planning a trip stateside i just got tickets for the raiders @ chargers
Sponsored Links
Old 07.08.2014, 11:39 AM
Pro

I'm not going this year but went to Raiders @ San Diego last season. You been to San Diego before?
Old 07.08.2014, 06:11 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderLes View Post
Hi

i know we get to see the Raiders in London this year but is anyone else planning a trip stateside i just got tickets for the raiders @ chargers
Although not a raiders fan i am trying to visit all current NFL stadiums and will be in San Diego for the raiders game.I am then going to fly to San Francisco on the Wednesday and although i have been to the Oakland Coliseum will be at Thursdays game against the Chiefs and Saturday will see Stanford @ Cal Bears and on Sunday will be seeing Redskins @ 49ers in the new Levi's Stadium.
Old 08.08.2014, 02:04 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrits69 View Post
I'm not going this year but went to Raiders @ San Diego last season. You been to San Diego before?
i been to san diego many times ( have relatives live near there) this will be my second time seeing the raiders play there I went to the thursday night game in 2011 a rare raider win i also saw the chargers v bengals game last season ay qualcomm
Old 08.08.2014, 02:05 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING ARTHUR View Post
Although not a raiders fan i am trying to visit all current NFL stadiums and will be in San Diego for the raiders game.I am then going to fly to San Francisco on the Wednesday and although i have been to the Oakland Coliseum will be at Thursdays game against the Chiefs and Saturday will see Stanford @ Cal Bears and on Sunday will be seeing Redskins @ 49ers in the new Levi's Stadium.
What a great trip !! I will look out for someone in a viking jersey in san diego
Old 04.12.2014, 11:49 PM
Starter

Smile

Well I saw a miracle on holiday,was at the Oakland v Chiefs game in the pouring rain and the Raiders won !!! Crowd were going mental it was like they won the Super Bowl then back to earth with a bump after blowing out big time in St Louis
Old 08.01.2015, 05:58 PM
Rookie

I'm planning on going to see the Raiders for my 30Th, and tying it in with a trip to San Francisco, a place me and the wife have always fancied!

Any advice on where to stay etc?

I've got 2 weeks off, last week in September, first week in oct, I hope the raiders are at home!

I'm from glasgow, so flights look best glasgow to London, London to San fran.

Any advice from you veterans!?

Thanks!

I'm on Twitter @aldojags always looking to talk nfl with people, not got many friends who share this particular interest so be good to get in touch with like minded folks

Many thanks
Alan