Ticket dispatch email recieved.... - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 09.09.2015, 06:48 AM
Team Captain

Default Ticket dispatch email recieved....

just a heads up to say that I have received a ticket dispatch email, so tickets should be on the way shortly.
Sponsored Links
Old 09.09.2015, 07:48 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwebster09 View Post
just a heads up to say that I have received a ticket dispatch email, so tickets should be on the way shortly.
Nothing for me yet but glad to hear they're finally being sent.
Old 09.09.2015, 08:31 AM
MVP

Yeah I got a strangely worded email from TM.

Thank you for booking your NFL International Series 2015 Season tickets with Ticketmaster.

Season tickets are currently in the process of being dispatched. Please be assured the latest you should receive your tickets are around 5 days before the first game on Sunday 4 October 2015.

Unfortunately it is now past the date to change your delivery address. If you have recently moved address please contact us to arrange box office collection. If you find you have not received your tickets 72 hours prior to the first game please contact Customer Service at nflseasontickets@ticketmaster.co.uk who will arrange for duplicate tickets to be ready for collection on game day.

Seems strange to mention "its past the date to change the delivery address".

Either way they are in the "process" of doing something... It might rank as the most pointless email ever.

"We are about to do something with your order, we haven't done it yet though and its too late now to change the order, just FYI in case you had moved and were thinking of letting us know. Sky is also blue."

Surely when they actually do something like dispatch the tickets they will email again.

Its not a big deal I just not sure we need a email to say they are thinking about doing their job at some point soon.
Old 09.09.2015, 08:40 AM
Banned

It's in response to the general concerns being expressed by quite a few people about the relative lateness of tickets arriving this year , I am pretty sure someone let them know and they thought we bette send an e mail out to calm things down
Old 09.09.2015, 08:41 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy View Post
Yeah I got a strangely worded email from TM.

Thank you for booking your NFL International Series 2015 Season tickets with Ticketmaster.

Season tickets are currently in the process of being dispatched. Please be assured the latest you should receive your tickets are around 5 days before the first game on Sunday 4 October 2015.

Unfortunately it is now past the date to change your delivery address. If you have recently moved address please contact us to arrange box office collection. If you find you have not received your tickets 72 hours prior to the first game please contact Customer Service at nflseasontickets@ticketmaster.co.uk who will arrange for duplicate tickets to be ready for collection on game day.

Seems strange to mention "its past the date to change the delivery address".

Either way they are in the "process" of doing something... It might rank as the most pointless email ever.

"We are about to do something with your order, we haven't done it yet though and its too late now to change the order, just FYI in case you had moved and were thinking of letting us know. Sky is also blue."

Surely when they actually do something like dispatch the tickets they will email again.

Its not a big deal I just not sure we need a email to say they are thinking about doing their job at some point soon.
I suspect the grumbling on here may well have made them want to make sure people knew they were doing something...
Old 09.09.2015, 08:42 AM
Banned

Look at the line "please be assured " why would they adds that unless they know some people are not assured ?
Old 09.09.2015, 08:47 AM
MVP

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by aha0723@msn.com View Post
It's in response to the general concerns being expressed by quite a few people about the relative lateness of tickets arriving this year , I am pretty sure someone let them know and they thought we bette send an e mail out to calm things down
I assume you don't buy tickets for many events, getting them at this time is normal, nothing suprising in the least.

In the past we have received them much closer to the event too.

To surmise there is nothing unusual or strange about the tickets this year apart from the people panicking more than usual.
Old 09.09.2015, 09:01 AM
Banned

In fact I buy a lot of tickets and they arrive really early usually but even if they don't on the usual to ticketmaster site u can check the status of your tickets, on the new NFL TM site u cannot check them at all . And the advice for when to expect the tickets this year has been inconsistent . This has left it open to Mis-interpretation , and a few grey areas . That's why the mail was sent by TM
Old 09.09.2015, 09:02 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aha0723@msn.com View Post
In fact I buy a lot of tickets and they arrive really early usually but even if they don't on the usual to ticketmaster site u can check the status of your tickets, on the new NFL TM site u cannot check them at all . And the advice for when to expect the tickets this year has been inconsistent . This has left it open to Mis-interpretation , and a few grey areas . That's why the mail was sent by TM
Well if you buy a lot of tickets then you know not to panic when you don't have tickets for an event nearly a month away
Old 09.09.2015, 09:20 AM
Banned

It was never a case of pAnicking, I wanted to canvas opinion and initiate some kind of response - it would appear I have been successful with both