Programme Sellers inside Wembley - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 15.10.2018, 09:40 AM
Team Captain

Default Programme Sellers inside Wembley

I decided to buy my programme inside the ground yesterday as I wanted a bag to protect it from the usual beer spillers. Did anyone spot sellers that were separate from the merch booths, because despite the merch booths being split into programmes and merch, people where just queuing for everything at both. All I wanted was a programme and ended missing loads of the game as I could not find a specific seller inside the ground. All the programme booths were shut in the lower tier!
Sponsored Links
Old 15.10.2018, 10:00 AM
All Pro

Why didn't you just get a bagged one outside?
Old 15.10.2018, 10:16 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloG View Post
Why didn't you just get a bagged one outside?
Didn't know they had bags. Ill do that next time. Thanks for the tip.
Old 15.10.2018, 12:55 PM
Starter

We were on Level 5 and there was a dedicated programme booth at the top of the escalators which is where I always buy my programme now. One member of staff, one huge stack of programmes and a box full of clear carrier bags.

My only question is, on the wall behind her was a big poster saying "limited edition print inside your programme" - did anyone get one? It wasn't in either of ours.
Old 15.10.2018, 01:41 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFX_Caz View Post
We were on Level 5 and there was a dedicated programme booth at the top of the escalators which is where I always buy my programme now. One member of staff, one huge stack of programmes and a box full of clear carrier bags.

My only question is, on the wall behind her was a big poster saying "limited edition print inside your programme" - did anyone get one? It wasn't in either of ours.
This is exactly what I was looking for in the lower tier. As I say there were loads of booths around the lower tier, but they all had their shutters down.
Old 16.10.2018, 10:32 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwebster09 View Post
I decided to buy my programme inside the ground yesterday as I wanted a bag to protect it from the usual beer spillers. Did anyone spot sellers that were separate from the merch booths, because despite the merch booths being split into programmes and merch, people where just queuing for everything at both. All I wanted was a programme and ended missing loads of the game as I could not find a specific seller inside the ground. All the programme booths were shut in the lower tier!
I came all prepared to buy a program outside with a merch. bag from last year in the back pocket. In the end I decided not to but to buy inside - big mistake . Huge and slow moving queue at merch. booth in Club Wembley but luckily I didn't miss KO. No dedicated program booths or sellers I could see. Back to Plan A for the next game.