PHINS FANS OPINIONS! - Page 2837 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Miami Dolphins

Sponsored Links

Old 10.10.2017, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyfives View Post
losing parker is going to be a massive loss for us. The only shining light for us seems to be our run defence and the LB corps which with malaluaga and timmons is starting to look like a proper NFL unit for once!
Thought it was just an ankle sprain for Parker?
Sponsored Links
Old 10.10.2017, 02:51 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Thought it was just an ankle sprain for Parker?
Hope so, he's been most impressive of WR's this season, outing Landry into second best.
Old 10.10.2017, 03:13 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csonka#39 View Post
I am going to Miami and will be at the Jets game on Oct 22.. anyone here been to Hard rock stadium.. the seats I have are in the nosebleeds.. of section 345.. what is the view like.. I cannot find a decent picture on line
Just sneak in an empty seat lower down mate, plenty on view on Sunday.

I was expecting to see you with your feet up on the aqua sofas endzone with balaclava helmet hat on!!
Old 12.10.2017, 09:53 AM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Duper View Post
Just sneak in an empty seat lower down mate, plenty on view on Sunday.

I was expecting to see you with your feet up on the aqua sofas endzone with balaclava helmet hat on!!
LOL.. In Wembley if you are in the upper stands I don't think there is a route down to the lower tiers is there, although you can move block to a better view if need be as long as the seats are empty.. I would only imagine it's the same in Hard Rock.. but I have said if we see seats lower in our block or more central that are empty we should sneak round into those..
Old 12.10.2017, 01:29 PM
Team Captain

I really hope the Jets can do something against the Brady bunch this weekend, not only do i need Powell to get me some decent fantasy points but I'd like the conference to remain relatively open after our inevitable loss against the falcons (yes i really am in that place now )
Old 13.10.2017, 01:59 PM
MVP

Quote:
LOL.. In Wembley if you are in the upper stands I don't think there is a route down to the lower tiers is there, although you can move block to a better view if need be as long as the seats are empty.. I would only imagine it's the same in Hard Rock.. but I have said if we see seats lower in our block or more central that are empty we should sneak round into those..
Yeah I think Wembley top tier would need a rope and carabina (Have I spelt that right, who cares) to get down!!

Enjoy your trip, hope the monsoons stay away!
Old 13.10.2017, 02:01 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyfives View Post
I really hope the Jets can do something against the Brady bunch this weekend, not only do i need Powell to get me some decent fantasy points but I'd like the conference to remain relatively open after our inevitable loss against the falcons (yes i really am in that place now )
Our only chance of winning is if Suh mauls Ryan early and knocks him out of the game.

I'm not condoning violence, just nice clean hits!!!
Old 15.10.2017, 09:59 PM
Super Moderator

Huge win.... great effort by the team to come back on the road against the defending NFC champs. Loving our D this year.
Old 16.10.2017, 08:02 AM
Team Captain

People giving cutler credit and he played ok but really it was our D yet again that one this game for us. Tankersley deserves credit for the pick with his strip he is looking like an absolutely gem! And Ajayi is tough as nails reminds me of beastmode when he runs.

Two things I'd like to see more next match, involving Thomas a bit more and Cutler throwing with both feet on the ground. One lives in hope!

TOP 5 GRADES:
HB Jay Ajayi, 91.0 overall grade

Edge Cameron Wake, 88.6 overall grade

RT Ja’Waun James, 82.0 overall grade

LB Lawrence Timmons, 81.5 overall grade

WR Kenny Stills, 80.3 overall grade

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...nta-falcons-17
Old 16.10.2017, 08:56 AM
All Pro

Quote:
hey mate, sorry for delayed response to your query, wasn't online for a bit but I was over for the Titans game at Hard Rock!
Yeah, basically to point to what Duper said, I usually buy seats fairly central upper tier and then later first quarter move down to empty seats nearer the front of upper tier (last sunday, I got front row upper tier near the 50 ). that is my 4th game there and I have never failed to get to decent seats for most of the game.
The stadium is much improved in last few years (the roof is a godsend in that heat!), and to be honest, I think near the front of upper tier sideline gives the best view, I prefer it to lower tier (and there is an escalator up to upper tiers so you don't have to crawl up the ramps in the heat )

enjoy your trip (hope you get the same outcome as me, and that Cutler doesn't get boo'd quite as early in the game (hilarious given the actual outcome altho it was all about the D for that win!)

PM me if you need any specific advice

Cheers, Mick