........Dallas Cowboys thread - Page 54 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Dallas Cowboys

Sponsored Links

Old 14.05.2007, 07:57 PM
Pro

Default Re:........Dallas Cowboys thread

Cowboys fan right here! went to Giants Vs Cowboys at Texas Stadium for Romo's first (half) game last season! Got him to sign my Julis Jones jersey.... Couldnt find JJ anywhere! Met demarcus Ware too.

Cowboys are looking like a complete team and I think are going to tear it up this season. We just cant 'take our foot off the gas' like towards the end of last season...losing to detroit!? come on!!
Sponsored Links
Old 14.05.2007, 07:59 PM
All Pro

anyway any cowboys fans got congrats letter and email for nfl london, it'd be great if they got a regular season cowboys game in uk in next few years, that would be a dream if not gotta keep doing my lottery numbers and hope I can get those 6 numbers up, then hire a plane for all the cowboys fans on here, what a weekend that'd be !!!! we can but dream
Old 14.05.2007, 08:02 PM
All Pro

[quote author=smacktim link=board=1;threadid=7996;start=525#msg657785 date=1179172672]
Cowboys fan right here! went to Giants Vs Cowboys at Texas Stadium for Romo's first (half) game last season! Got him to sign my Julis Jones jersey.... Couldnt find JJ anywhere! Met demarcus Ware too.

Cowboys are looking like a complete team and I think are going to tear it up this season. We just cant 'take our foot off the gas' like towards the end of last season...losing to detroit!? come on!!
[/quote]

lucky git, got wife and 2 kids so don't have much spare cash unfortunately, I know theres a company just across the river from hull where I live who has head office in Dallas they had a team building exercise in Dallas, think they took in a game whilst they were there as well though this was about 8 or 9 years ago, what a company perk that would be.
Old 14.05.2007, 08:06 PM
Pro

[quote author=adeace link=board=1;threadid=7996;start=525#msg657791 date=1179172956]
[quote author=smacktim link=board=1;threadid=7996;start=525#msg657785 date=1179172672]

[/quote]

lucky git, got wife and 2 kids so don't have much spare cash unfortunately, I know theres a company just across the river from hull where I live who has head office in Dallas they had a team building exercise in Dallas, think they took in a game whilst they were there as well though this was about 8 or 9 years ago, what a company perk that would be.
[/quote]

I have very close family in Dallas...only been to two games tho, that one and a pre season against Jaguars. Tickets were a ***** to get hold of and paid about double the price...but was worth it....been to a couple of Dallas Desperados games this season too....thats fun and exciting...not quite as epic as the Cowboys tho.
Your time will come!
Old 14.05.2007, 08:31 PM
All Pro

[quote author=CowboyBuzz link=board=1;threadid=7996;start=525#msg657780 date=1179172283]

Welcome Aboard...... It`s a real shame, for some reason the Cowboys post is always dead, compared tp the raiders and patriots threads that are always in discussion. No replies in 10 days, it`s not as if we don`t have many Cowboys around here.
[/quote]

Noticed that too. There'll be plenty to talk about in a few weeks with new coach and Romo in his first full season.

Maybe we could spice things up with ideas to rename the thread?

Old 14.05.2007, 08:53 PM
All Pro

Send a message via ICQ to nflbuzzman Send a message via AIM to nflbuzzman Send a message via MSN to nflbuzzman Send a message via Yahoo to nflbuzzman Send a message via Skype™ to nflbuzzman

[quote author=TOMtheYANK link=board=1;threadid=7996;start=525#msg657811 date=1179174689]
[quote author=CowboyBuzz link=board=1;threadid=7996;start=525#msg657780 date=1179172283]

Welcome Aboard...... It`s a real shame, for some reason the Cowboys post is always dead, compared tp the raiders and patriots threads that are always in discussion. No replies in 10 days, it`s not as if we don`t have many Cowboys around here.
[/quote]

Noticed that too. There'll be plenty to talk about in a few weeks with new coach and Romo in his first full season.

Maybe we could spice things up with ideas to rename the thread?

[/quote]

It sucks TBH. Never chatted to `Cliff` either, sounds old and gave it an old name.
Old 14.05.2007, 08:55 PM
All Pro

Send a message via ICQ to nflbuzzman Send a message via AIM to nflbuzzman Send a message via MSN to nflbuzzman Send a message via Yahoo to nflbuzzman Send a message via Skype™ to nflbuzzman

[/quote]

Go Cowboys, don`t get a JJ jersey, i`d get a ware, carpenter one. WOW, what a crap game to watch but on the good side you met GOD WARE. Love him.
Old 14.05.2007, 08:57 PM
All Pro

[quote author=adeace link=board=1;threadid=7996;start=525#msg657787 date=1179172762]
anyway any cowboys fans got congrats letter and email for nfl london, it'd be great if they got a regular season cowboys game in uk in next few years, that would be a dream if not gotta keep doing my lottery numbers and hope I can get those 6 numbers up, then hire a plane for all the cowboys fans on here, what a weekend that'd be !!!! we can but dream
[/quote]

I haven`t got tickets because i didn`t request them...... but don`t worry, i`m not an idiot. My mate around here i know lives near me and is getting the tickets. He`s got the e-mails etc and it looks good.
Old 16.05.2007, 06:43 PM
Team Captain

Did many of you other Cowboy Fans get tickets for Wembley.

Might be a good shout to meet up somewhere before the game.

Old 16.05.2007, 08:56 PM
All Pro

[quote author=BillBates link=board=1;threadid=7996;start=525#msg661708 date=1179340988]
Did many of you other Cowboy Fans get tickets for Wembley.

Might be a good shout to meet up somewhere before the game.

PS If anyone didn't get a ticket, i might have a spare one.

[/quote]

Do whatever, but don`t rip people off with it. I`m alright for tickets mate. There will be loads of threads around the time about people meeting up etc.