What game are you playing? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Computer Games

Sponsored Links

Old 24.04.2009, 10:10 PM
MVP

Default What game are you playing?

As far as I know there isnt a thread on this, and with there being some long-running and succesful threads in the entretainment section on the last book/film/concert you saw/read I thought this could be tha type of thread, where people just say what game is currently on their console (whatever console) at the moment

For me, I'm replaying Star Wars: KOTOR II, the xbox game from a few years ago. Its a brilliant game, and really addictive, the wide range of choices you can choose gives it great replay value
Sponsored Links
Old 25.04.2009, 12:32 PM
All Pro

I started replaying Mass Effect for the PC last week. Bad mistake by me as its taking up all my time i really need to spend revising. Great game, if you aint played it i would recommend you get it.

Also playing through Metroid Prime again (the first one from the prime series on the gamecube). It is one of my favourite games to play as its big enough to spend hours wandering around the areas trying to find upgrades but there are some beasts of battles too. Once i'm finished it (and my exams) i will no doubt move onto echoes and corruption to complete the trilogy again.
Old 25.04.2009, 01:24 PM
All Pro

New Star GP - it's a game from the indie game company "New Star Games" that made New Star Soccer 3 and Sensible Soccer etc. It's awesome. Cost me £7 from www.newstargames.com and the guy that made it is on the forums there so you can tell him any ideas/bugs/thoughts on the game and he patched it 8 times already based on those suggestions.
Old 25.04.2009, 02:20 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory426 View Post
New Star GP - it's a game from the indie game company "New Star Games" that made New Star Soccer 3 and Sensible Soccer etc. It's awesome. Cost me £7 from www.newstargames.com and the guy that made it is on the forums there so you can tell him any ideas/bugs/thoughts on the game and he patched it 8 times already based on those suggestions.
just been on and checking out the manager game
Old 25.04.2009, 02:32 PM
All Pro

Playing The Godfather II on PS3 at the minute, brilliant game, follows the storyline of the film. Not recommended for kids though.
Old 25.04.2009, 06:19 PM
Team Captain

Madden NFL '07...All the time...The only game I'm playing at the mo...

Restarted my Panthers franchise...*Sigh*...At least they do get better as the game goes on...Though somehow I've wound up with 7 WRs, 3 TEs, 3 RBs and 2 Fullbacks to pass to...Busy boy Jakey is!!... :-D ...
Old 25.04.2009, 06:28 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishBronco View Post
As far as I know there isnt a thread on this, and with there being some long-running and succesful threads in the entretainment section on the last book/film/concert you saw/read I thought this could be tha type of thread, where people just say what game is currently on their console (whatever console) at the moment

For me, I'm replaying Star Wars: KOTOR II, the xbox game from a few years ago. Its a brilliant game, and really addictive, the wide range of choices you can choose gives it great replay value
you legend BB, your about the only person ive found who plays KOTOR

but atm the force unleashed is in my 360, fantastic gameplay and a really engrossing and intrigueing storyline because it explains so much between episodes 3 and 4.... it has some replay value with alternate endings and lightsabers/costumes to unlock but it is a really short game with no multiplayer so you get done with it quickly.... but a must for any SW fan
Old 25.04.2009, 08:47 PM
All Pro

Saints Row 2 with the new DLC pack. Waiting for the Broken Steel DLC May 5th to get back to Fallout 3 and discover all locations.
Old 26.04.2009, 12:41 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by towen5 View Post
just been on and checking out the manager game
NSS3 and NSGP are the best ones IMO. So addictive and fun for the money you pay.
Old 26.04.2009, 04:54 PM
All Pro

The baseball season has me in a baseball mood, so I've been playing through my fifth Yankees season on MLB 2K8 trying to actually win the World Series this year - I keep making it to the American League Championship Series and being thwarted there! I've built up a ridiculously good team, particularly on pitching rotation - Santana, Sabathia, Kazmir, Joba and (cough) Ian Kennedy, who's actually pitching quite well at this stage.