Dawg Pound Introductions! - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cleveland Browns

Sponsored Links

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08.03.2010, 10:06 AM
leebladedawg's Avatar
leebladedawg leebladedawg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 25.11.2005
Posts: 17,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Line View Post
NAME - Steve

AGE - 19

LOCATION – St Helens/Lancaster

BROWNS FAN SINCE - 2004

WHY THE BROWNS – Dad was a Browns fan but lost interest when they moved to Baltimore in 95. Got into American Football through a friend when I was about to 13, and picked the Browns after him.

HOW DO YOU WATCH OUR GAMES – TV/Internet.

FIRST BROWNS MEMORY – Losing 58-48 @ Cincinnati in 04.

BEST BROWNS MEMORY – 33-30 OT win @ Baltimore in 07. The ''Dawson'' bar.

WORST BROWNS MEMORY – Weeks 1-12 last season.

FAVOURITE CURRENT PLAYER – Joe Thomas

FAVOURITE ALL TIME PLAYER - Jim Brown

FAVOURITE NON BROWNS PLAYER - Brett Favre

BROWNS GAMES I HAVE BEEN TO WHERE AND WHEN? – I haven't … yet.

TEAMS I DISLIKE THE MOST – In order: Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cincinnati.

OTHER TEAMS YOU FOLLOW – Everton.
I would say welcome aboard Steve but obviously you have been posting for quite a while now, guess your a Vet on here Also see that your kinda from my neck of the woods, im from Liverpool and grew up near Stanley Park and my mum still lives near there. See your a Blue nose then, good result for you yesterday, do you think you can get Landon back
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #22  
Old 08.03.2010, 07:48 PM
O-Line's Avatar
O-Line O-Line is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 11.09.2006
Posts: 2,128
Send a message via MSN to O-Line
Default

That's true Lee, although I'm hardly ever on here now.

Hopefully we work out an extension; he's been a stud for us. Another ''typical'' David Moyes signing.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 22.03.2010, 09:01 PM
lucas_blade's Avatar
lucas_blade lucas_blade is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 08.01.2009
Posts: 32
Smile

NAME - Martin

AGE - 33

LOCATION - Stevenage

BROWNS FAN SINCE - 1986

WHY THE BROWNS - Loved watching them on TV at the dawg pound

HOW DO YOU WATCH OUR GAMES - Sky at channel 5

FIRST BROWNS MEMORY - Seeing them on tv in the 86 season

BEST BROWNS MEMORY - The double overtime win over the jets in 86

WORST BROWNS MEMORY - Denver AFC championship game 86 or 1995

FAVOURITE CURRENT PLAYER - Joshua Cribbs

FAVOURITE ALL TIME PLAYER - Bernie Kosar

FAVOURITE NON BROWNS PLAYER - Peyton Manning

BROWNS GAMES I HAVE BEEN TO WHERE AND WHEN? - None yet

BEST GAME / TAILGATE EXPERIENCE - Only been to last years game at Wembley, going again this year.

TEAMS I DISLIKE THE MOST - Ravens, Bengals and Steelers

OTHER TEAMS YOU FOLLOW - Sheffield United

Any other extra information that you want to add Dawg pound forever.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 22.03.2010, 09:20 PM
KingKosar's Avatar
KingKosar KingKosar is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 03.09.2007
Posts: 2,867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebladedawg View Post
See your a Blue nose then....
Funnily enough; so am I ! Followed the Blues since we won the FA Cup vs Watford in the 84/85 season.....when I also started supporting the Browns!!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 22.03.2010, 11:10 PM
leebladedawg's Avatar
leebladedawg leebladedawg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 25.11.2005
Posts: 17,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas_blade View Post
NAME - Martin

AGE - 33

LOCATION - Stevenage

BROWNS FAN SINCE - 1986

WHY THE BROWNS - Loved watching them on TV at the dawg pound

HOW DO YOU WATCH OUR GAMES - Sky at channel 5

FIRST BROWNS MEMORY - Seeing them on tv in the 86 season

BEST BROWNS MEMORY - The double overtime win over the jets in 86

WORST BROWNS MEMORY - Denver AFC championship game 86 or 1995

FAVOURITE CURRENT PLAYER - Joshua Cribbs

FAVOURITE ALL TIME PLAYER - Bernie Kosar

FAVOURITE NON BROWNS PLAYER - Peyton Manning

BROWNS GAMES I HAVE BEEN TO WHERE AND WHEN? - None yet

BEST GAME / TAILGATE EXPERIENCE - Only been to last years game at Wembley, going again this year.

TEAMS I DISLIKE THE MOST - Ravens, Bengals and Steelers

OTHER TEAMS YOU FOLLOW - Sheffield United

Any other extra information that you want to add Dawg pound forever.
NAH NAH NAH NAH HE'S A BLADE AND HE'S A BLADE, NAH NAH NAH NAH HE'S A BLADE AND HE'S A BLADE

Welcome Martin, at least i know now im not the only one who has double the pain as both a Bronwns fan and a unitedite
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 22.03.2010, 11:11 PM
leebladedawg's Avatar
leebladedawg leebladedawg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 25.11.2005
Posts: 17,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKosar View Post
Funnily enough; so am I ! Followed the Blues since we won the FA Cup vs Watford in the 84/85 season.....when I also started supporting the Browns!!
Well we all have our crosses to bear eh King
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 19.06.2010, 06:05 PM
denrza's Avatar
denrza denrza is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 11.08.2006
Posts: 136
Default

NAME - Az

AGE - 22

LOCATION - Southampton

BROWNS FAN SINCE - 2002

WHY THE BROWNS - My surname being Brown it all seemed to fit.

HOW DO YOU WATCH OUR GAMES - Sky Sport, ESPN and If I can get it at Uni NFLGameday

FIRST BROWNS MEMORY - Browns making the playoffs in 2002

BEST BROWNS MEMORY - Josh Cribbs 98 yard kick off return

WORST BROWNS MEMORY - The Anderson/Quinn saga

FAVOURITE CURRENT PLAYER - Shaun Rogers, D'Qwell Jackson and Josh Cribbs

FAVOURITE ALL TIME PLAYER - Jim Brown

FAVOURITE NON BROWNS PLAYER - Calvin Johnson and Antionio Gates

BROWNS GAMES I HAVE BEEN TO WHERE AND WHEN? -none unfortunately would love to go though

BEST GAME / TAILGATE EXPERIENCE - The 51-45 shoot out win

TEAMS I DISLIKE THE MOST - Steelers

OTHER TEAMS YOU FOLLOW - Southampton FC, Detroit Red Wings, Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Cavs,

Last edited by denrza; 08.07.2010 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Wrong Baseball team
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 20.06.2010, 11:17 AM
go_browns!'s Avatar
go_browns! go_browns! is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 05.01.2010
Posts: 3,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denrza View Post
NAME - Az

AGE - 22

LOCATION - Southampton

BROWNS FAN SINCE - 2002

WHY THE BROWNS - My surname being Brown it all seemed to fit.

HOW DO YOU WATCH OUR GAMES - Sky Sport, ESPN and If I can get it at Uni NFLGameday

FIRST BROWNS MEMORY - Browns making the playoffs in 2002

BEST BROWNS MEMORY - Josh Cribbs 98 yard kick off return

WORST BROWNS MEMORY - The Anderson/Quinn saga

FAVOURITE CURRENT PLAYER - Shaun Rogers, D'Qwell Jackson and Josh Cribbs

FAVOURITE ALL TIME PLAYER - Jim Brown

FAVOURITE NON BROWNS PLAYER - Calvin Johnson and Antionio Gates

BROWNS GAMES I HAVE BEEN TO WHERE AND WHEN? -none unfortunately would love to go though

BEST GAME / TAILGATE EXPERIENCE - The 51-45 shoot out win

TEAMS I DISLIKE THE MOST - Steelers

OTHER TEAMS YOU FOLLOW - Southampton FC, Detroit Red Wings, Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Cavs,
One more Browns fan on here !
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 21.06.2010, 05:07 PM
Michael Burton's Avatar
Michael Burton Michael Burton is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 04.09.2003
Posts: 2,497
Default

NAME - Michael James Burton

AGE - 26

LOCATION - Bradford. Formerly Eastbourne

BROWNS FAN SINCE - 2001

WHY THE BROWNS - Chosen at random on NFL Blitz 2000

HOW DO YOU WATCH OUR GAMES - nfl.com

FIRST BROWNS MEMORY - Not knowing it, but a picture of Brian Sipe standing on the sideline in an old book/magazine I had that wasn't about Football. Had no idea about it and just remember thinking 'what a crappy stadium'. I still think the Muni was 'crappy' but in a different way now.

BEST BROWNS MEMORY - Ruben Droughns bashing, ducking and cutting during our first play against Miami in 2005, scoring a two thirds of the field touchdown in the process and the subsequent interception in the next Miami possession.

WORST BROWNS MEMORY - Baltimore shutting us out at home 35-0 in 2003. I don't care if he played for us Jamal Lewis will always be an enemy of mine after that game.

FAVOURITE CURRENT PLAYER - Phil Dawson

FAVOURITE ALL TIME PLAYER - Brian Sipe

FAVOURITE NON BROWNS PLAYER - Just for how good he is and the hilarious adverts, Peyton Manning.

BROWNS GAMES I HAVE BEEN TO WHERE AND WHEN? - Baltimore 35-0 defeat in 2003. Miami 22-0 win in 2005. I was placated!

BEST GAME / TAILGATE EXPERIENCE - Obviously Miami

TEAMS I DISLIKE THE MOST - Pittsburgh and Baltimore. I just look down my nose at the Wannabe Browns to the south.

OTHER TEAMS YOU FOLLOW - Swindon (Football), Harlequins (Rugby League), Harlequins (Rugby Union), Viking Stavanger (Football)

I'm an old retired veteran of nfluk. In-fact I was the 100th member to join back in 2003 the day after this place opened. Back when I posted here there was only one other Browns fan, Bongo#46. We stuck up well for Cleveland though.
Not been on here in years, but though I would check in to see if Stockers the Ravens fan was still lurking. He's a good sort.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 21.06.2010, 10:16 PM
leebladedawg's Avatar
leebladedawg leebladedawg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 25.11.2005
Posts: 17,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Burton View Post
NAME - Michael James Burton

AGE - 26

LOCATION - Bradford. Formerly Eastbourne

BROWNS FAN SINCE - 2001

WHY THE BROWNS - Chosen at random on NFL Blitz 2000

HOW DO YOU WATCH OUR GAMES - nfl.com

FIRST BROWNS MEMORY - Not knowing it, but a picture of Brian Sipe standing on the sideline in an old book/magazine I had that wasn't about Football. Had no idea about it and just remember thinking 'what a crappy stadium'. I still think the Muni was 'crappy' but in a different way now.

BEST BROWNS MEMORY - Ruben Droughns bashing, ducking and cutting during our first play against Miami in 2005, scoring a two thirds of the field touchdown in the process and the subsequent interception in the next Miami possession.

WORST BROWNS MEMORY - Baltimore shutting us out at home 35-0 in 2003. I don't care if he played for us Jamal Lewis will always be an enemy of mine after that game.

FAVOURITE CURRENT PLAYER - Phil Dawson

FAVOURITE ALL TIME PLAYER - Brian Sipe

FAVOURITE NON BROWNS PLAYER - Just for how good he is and the hilarious adverts, Peyton Manning.

BROWNS GAMES I HAVE BEEN TO WHERE AND WHEN? - Baltimore 35-0 defeat in 2003. Miami 22-0 win in 2005. I was placated!

BEST GAME / TAILGATE EXPERIENCE - Obviously Miami

TEAMS I DISLIKE THE MOST - Pittsburgh and Baltimore. I just look down my nose at the Wannabe Browns to the south.

OTHER TEAMS YOU FOLLOW - Swindon (Football), Harlequins (Rugby League), Harlequins (Rugby Union), Viking Stavanger (Football)

I'm an old retired veteran of nfluk. In-fact I was the 100th member to join back in 2003 the day after this place opened. Back when I posted here there was only one other Browns fan, Bongo#46. We stuck up well for Cleveland though.
Not been on here in years, but though I would check in to see if Stockers the Ravens fan was still lurking. He's a good sort.
Hey Michael i was there in 05 for the phins game as well, good to see a win wasnt it
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 04:36 PM.