Commiserations.. - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Indianapolis Colts

Sponsored Links

Old 08.02.2010, 12:41 PM
All Pro

Default Commiserations..

Hard luck guys, it was such a tight game 'til the pick. Other than that, I thought Manning played SO well behind that great O-line. He had all day, it seemed.

You're still the AFC Champs and you'll be back.
Sponsored Links
Old 08.02.2010, 01:37 PM
Team Captain

Cheers Skinsfan.

All in all it has been a good season for this Colts team. There were a lot of question marks surrounding them at the beginning of the year and I certainly wasn't really expectant of such a good run.

Hard to think ahead to next season right now but aside from potentially a couple of coaching positions there should be plenty of continuity to build upon.

Last edited by Coltsfan93; 08.02.2010 at 01:39 PM.
Old 08.02.2010, 07:11 PM
Pro

Send a message via MSN to TubbyTJ

Totally agree - was gutted last night. A few drops would have made a lot of a difference (on D as well as O) and one bad decision from Manning that resulted in the pick 6. Always seems that there are key drops by receivers in big post-season games we lose (used to be Harrison - but Reggie should have made it 31-24 on the 4th down throw).

But compared to how I thought they'd fare at the start of the year - man, what a team to prove so resilient in face of key injuries (Gonzalez, Addai, Sanders) and the ability to plug rookies (Collie) and effective rookies (Garcon) in to the existing system. Coaching changes. The works. Great effort in 2009/10 season. I hope that in time the squad will be able to see everything they achieved this season and not give in to destructive tendencies.

Here's hoping that the retiral of Howard Mudd doesn't hurt us for the 2010 season. On the plus side - I'm glad I didn't buy a Superbowl Replica shirt from the US!!