New York Jets Podcast - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New York Jets

Sponsored Links

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14.12.2010, 09:41 PM
jetjcarter's Avatar
jetjcarter jetjcarter is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 01.01.2010
Posts: 2
Default New York Jets Podcast

Hey guys,
Big Jets fan living here in Edgworth, Lancashire!
I am new to the Jets Forum and just want to let you guys no a weekly Jets podcast you can download on itunes, (Jets Twit Podcast as a postman and just got an iphone they are great to listen to!
Guys please try give it a try! Im also on twitter @jetjcarter feel free to add me!

Feedback also wanted

The podcast is done by two Jets fans who live in New York also go to every Jets home game!

Many thanks for looking this post up!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 15.12.2010, 01:37 AM
MrSFJFC MrSFJFC is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 15.12.2010
Posts: 6
Default Jets Twit Pocast

Hey JJC,

Thanks for posting this.

Here's a GREAT link that you can use in order to listen to the Podcasts real easy: http://buzzsprout.com/2610

Enjoy!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 30.12.2010, 02:05 PM
MrSFJFC MrSFJFC is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 15.12.2010
Posts: 6
Default

New Podcast is up! Just click on the link above. The title of it is 'To Play or Not to Play?' Enjoy!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02.01.2011, 11:56 PM
Tocheb73's Avatar
Tocheb73 Tocheb73 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 05.08.2010
Posts: 2,620
Default

I've been visiting this guys site, "Jetstwit" for a while. Can be pretty interesting at times. Gave the Podcast a listen this week, was okay (apart from some terrible American Humour :P) Not really a regular listener to Podcasts though, but I'll give it a shot.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03.01.2011, 01:48 AM
MrSFJFC MrSFJFC is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 15.12.2010
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tocheb73 View Post
I've been visiting this guys site, "Jetstwit" for a while. Can be pretty interesting at times. Gave the Podcast a listen this week, was okay (apart from some terrible American Humour :P) Not really a regular listener to Podcasts though, but I'll give it a shot.
Here's the Site http://JetsTwit.com

Thanks for the feedback. Did you give it a listen yet or not? I didn't quite understand if you did.

You can also visit Dustin Keller's Official Fan Web Site/Blog that I run.

http://dustinkeller81.com

If you have any questions or feedback, just let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03.01.2011, 03:19 AM
Tocheb73's Avatar
Tocheb73 Tocheb73 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 05.08.2010
Posts: 2,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSFJFC View Post
Here's the Site http://JetsTwit.com

Thanks for the feedback. Did you give it a listen yet or not? I didn't quite understand if you did.

You can also visit Dustin Keller's Official Fan Web Site/Blog that I run.

http://dustinkeller81.com

If you have any questions or feedback, just let me know.
Yeah I did listen to it, and I enjoyed it to. But unfortunately I don't have the time to regularly give an hour long podcast my full attention each week, but I'll give it a shot. I can't say I agreed with everything you said, but then that's the beauty of opinions isn't it?

You should definitely give a shout out to UK Jets fans in the next one
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03.01.2011, 04:19 AM
Tocheb73's Avatar
Tocheb73 Tocheb73 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 05.08.2010
Posts: 2,620
Default

Oh and some constructive criticism; sometimes you guys said things that seemed to be in-jokes or comments that had background that I didn't know about. For instance when talking about Kellen Clemens somebody groaned and the host commented it was a "sore spot" then there was no explanation as to why it was a sore spot for that person.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03.01.2011, 08:47 AM
wayne ellis's Avatar
wayne ellis wayne ellis is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 31.10.2005
Posts: 22,858
Default

I always groan when I hear the name "Kellen Clemens".....
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03.01.2011, 11:42 AM
MrSFJFC MrSFJFC is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 15.12.2010
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tocheb73 View Post
Yeah I did listen to it, and I enjoyed it to. But unfortunately I don't have the time to regularly give an hour long podcast my full attention each week, but I'll give it a shot. I can't say I agreed with everything you said, but then that's the beauty of opinions isn't it?

You should definitely give a shout out to UK Jets fans in the next one
Thanks, sounds good!! True, sometimes you can't agree with everything, even we don't agree sometimes but that what makes it interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tocheb73 View Post
Oh and some constructive criticism; sometimes you guys said things that seemed to be in-jokes or comments that had background that I didn't know about. For instance when talking about Kellen Clemens somebody groaned and the host commented it was a "sore spot" then there was no explanation as to why it was a sore spot for that person.
Oky, fair enough. He probably never was a Clemens fan.

Thanks for listening guys.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 15.01.2011, 01:25 PM
MrSFJFC MrSFJFC is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 15.12.2010
Posts: 6
Default

New JetsTwit Podcast is up and it's titled; Divisional Goodness, Can we Overthrow the Empire?

Get it here : http://www.buzzsprout.com/2610/20119

We had some technical difficulties early in the week and were able to finish it up last night.

GOO JEETTTSSSS!! BEAT DOWN THE PATS!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 01:51 AM.