playbook thoughts for madden 14 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Computer Games

Sponsored Links

Old 15.03.2013, 09:54 AM
Rookie

Default playbook thoughts for madden 14

just a quick thought I was having yesterday about the way madden puts all the playcalling on the game obviously fairly early on in the game development and it made me think of a difficulty for this year and how they will get around it...

this thought is around the playbook for the eagles this year. if as I suspect the developers have already put in most of the playcalling for each team, what do they do for philly when no one really knows how chip Kelly is going to run his offense?? coming from a non philly fan im real interested because I would love to play on madden with a form of Oregon's offense that maybe could be stolen from ncaa?

what are your thoughts ladies and gents? do they just stick to the normal philly playbook and add a few more option plays in or re do the entire thing?
Sponsored Links
Old 15.03.2013, 10:12 AM
Pro Bowler

There are far more important things that are broken in the game that need to be addressed first before I would worry about having accurate playbooks.

In my opinion of course.
Old 15.03.2013, 10:18 AM
Rookie

i'm not saying there isn't, and I was operating on the assumption that EA would be attempting to iron out those problems themselves with help from focus groups etc in the states, I didn't know they were hanging on the every word of the nfluk forum :P

joking aside I wasn't commenting on the state of the entire game, we all have our issues with it but as I want my fix I will purchase both 14 (or madden 25 as it is going to turn out) and ncaa 14, I was just thinking of the way they may have to try and integrate chip kellys type of playcalling, something that madden hasn't had to do yet but EA has experience with on ncaa