Another Season Over Before Mid November - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Buffalo Bills

Sponsored Links

Old 12.11.2012, 01:50 PM
Starter

Angry Another Season Over Before Mid November

Well there no chance of a play-off now, so where did it all go wrong, and what do we need?

Il start by saying what ive been saying for years.... We need a franchise, Game winning, passionate QB, from that you build, not by adding players around mediocre players, start with the most important Position, then build.
Sponsored Links
Old 12.11.2012, 07:49 PM
Starter

Unhappy

I went into last night's game expecting nothing yet we came so close right at the end. I always hope Fitz will prove me wrong with a big match winning throw yet its let-down time yet again. At the start of the season everyone spoke about our ' improved' defence, which i'm still waiting for. I'm gonna try and be positive here and say that next season our D will have a years experience together under their belts and do a better job. Also possibly justify any hype put their way.
A new QB is a must now. Surely.
Old 15.11.2012, 03:45 PM
Pro

If you look at the rest of the schedule, there's no reason we can't go 6-1 or better and sneak into the playoffs, especially if we play every game like against the Patriots. The highest power ranked team we have to play for the rest of the season are the Colts/Seahawks!
Old 17.11.2012, 12:04 PM
Starter

Don't think it is over as the AFC have a lot of teams struggling and at 4-6 we still in the hunt(ish), we have some interesting and winnable games, could maybe at a push get to 8-8, but I must admit it would need the Steelers & the Colts to implode for us to scrape a Wildcard......

Realistically I just see this more building, if at the end of the year we've seen the defence improve it's rating then that'll do me, then we can use the off season to get us a decent QB1......
Old 22.11.2012, 03:34 PM
Rookie

Shame another season gone, need some momentum from somewhere to have a go for the play offs next year

Would be good to have a top ten QB and a top ten defense for starters
Old 22.11.2012, 08:17 PM
Pro Bowler

Looking at how Luck has impacted on the Colts this season, I think a genuine franchise QB would dramatically change the fortunes of the Bills. I like Fitz but he is very mediocre in the grand scheme of the NFL. However, if the Bills do manage to finish the season strongly it will have a detrimental effect on them being able to pick up anyone next year.
Old 26.11.2012, 01:52 PM
MVP

I watched my first Bills game for a few weeks wasn't worth it. Fitzpatrick looks done as a starter who has so many qualities which make him a good QB but the guy is too erratic to be a long term answer. Draft is pretty ugly for QBs but Dolphins and Vikings are doing some nice things with pretty mediocre Qb prospects.

Would like for Chan to stick around. He is a decent HC and else nobody worth a dime is coming to Buffalo.
Old 30.11.2012, 05:23 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfry View Post
I watched my first Bills game for a few weeks wasn't worth it. Fitzpatrick looks done as a starter who has so many qualities which make him a good QB but the guy is too erratic to be a long term answer. Draft is pretty ugly for QBs but Dolphins and Vikings are doing some nice things with pretty mediocre Qb prospects.

Would like for Chan to stick around. He is a decent HC and else nobody worth a dime is coming to Buffalo.
good to see that as we're all shivering over here, Buffalo will be playing a snow game!

should give us a chance of getting a win on the board
Old 10.12.2012, 05:08 PM
Rookie

it didn't even snow and we lost !
Old 10.12.2012, 05:08 PM
Rookie

don't think we're gonnna get another win till 2013 - maybe that's the plan - pick of the draft