2019 NFL London Games Dates, Kickoff Times & Stadiums! - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 17.04.2019, 02:37 PM
Administrator

Default 2019 NFL London Games Dates, Kickoff Times & Stadiums!

The National Football League today confirmed the venues, dates and kickoff times for the four previously announced regular-season games to be played in London later this year.

The London Games 2019 schedule begins with the first two NFL games to be staged at the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, followed by two at Wembley Stadium, bringing the total number of games played in London since 2007 to 28.

The 2019 London Games schedule:

Chicago Bears at Oakland Raiders | Tottenham Hotspur Stadium | Sun October 6 | 18:00 BST
Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers | Tottenham Hotspur Stadium | Sun October 13 | 14:30 BST
Cincinnati Bengals at Los Angeles Rams | Wembley Stadium | Sun October 27 | 17:00 GMT
Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars | Wembley Stadium | Sun November 3 | 14:30 GMT

The Oakland Raiders will host the Chicago Bears on Sunday, October 6 in the inaugural NFL game at the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, the first purpose-built NFL stadium outside of the United States. One week later, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will be at home against the Carolina Panthers, playing their first game in London.

After a two-week break, the action moves to Wembley Stadium, where the Los Angeles Rams, the defending NFC champions, will host the Cincinnati Bengals on October 27. The following week, the Jacksonville Jaguars will stage their seventh annual home game in London, taking on another first-time visitor in the Houston Texans.

Following this season's matchups, a total of 31 of the 32 NFL teams will have played games in London.

Ticket sales information for these games will be confirmed in the coming weeks. REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN TICKETS NOW AT WWW.NFL.COM/LONDON2019TICKETS
Sponsored Links
Old 17.04.2019, 03:54 PM
Starter

If I am a current season ticket holder will I still have to register my interest? Or will I get the option of simply renewing my seats from last year?

I suppose we have to register our interest for the Spurs stadium games though?
Old 17.04.2019, 08:02 PM
Pro

I tried to register just in case. I got the message you are already registered.