Vapor Untouchable Limited Jersey advice - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL UK Shop

Sponsored Links

Old 08.02.2018, 10:57 PM
Team Captain

Default Vapor Untouchable Limited Jersey advice

Hi all,

After some advice from anyone who may have bought one of the Vapor Untouchable Limited jerseys from the NFL UK store.

The reason I'm asking is I have noticed on the NFLUK site the pics make it look like the numbers and names are printed rather than stitched.

I have a color rush jersey already which is what I thought the Vapor Untouchable jerseys were the same as, but on the site the color rush jersey has the description: "Stitched tackle twill Tom Brady name and number".

However, the Vapor Untouchable jerseys have the description: "Printed Tom Brady and New England Patriots graphics".

What is confusing me more is that the description for the Vapor Untouchable jersey on the US Fanatics site says: "Stitched tackle twill name and numbers".

So basically, I'm now a little confused and I'm hoping someone on here has actually purchased a Vapor Untouchable jersey and can confirm if the names and numbers and nike logo etc are stiched the same as the old Limited jerseys, or if they are printed.

Cheers
Steve
Sponsored Links
Old 09.02.2018, 10:33 AM
Team Captain

I think I’m right in saying the Vapour jerseys are just a new style of jersey so they still come in printed (game) and stitched (limited) varieties.

I’m not too keen on them. Feel and fit like football (association) shirt to me.

Last edited by guards1656; 12.02.2018 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11.02.2018, 04:59 PM
Rookie

Hi Steve

I got a couple of the Vapour untouchable limited jerseys in December when a sale was on. Brady home jersey and Bowman black jersey. I got them from the Fanatics international site which seems suspiciously like the NFL Europe store if you ask me. All names, numbers and logos were stitched on and the quality is excellent. My game jerseys are size L so I went for the same size for the Vapour jerseys. They are slightly more fitted but in a good way if you plan on wearing them in the same way you would a t-shirt for example. Sleeves are also a little bit shorter but I think they look better for it. If you were going to wear the jersey over something like a hoodie for example then I would get the next size up from what you normally have. If you can pick one up in the sale then it is definitely worth it as the price would not be that different to a full price game jersey.
Old 12.02.2018, 04:32 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingerstyn View Post
Hi Steve

I got a couple of the Vapour untouchable limited jerseys in December when a sale was on. Brady home jersey and Bowman black jersey. I got them from the Fanatics international site which seems suspiciously like the NFL Europe store if you ask me. All names, numbers and logos were stitched on and the quality is excellent. My game jerseys are size L so I went for the same size for the Vapour jerseys. They are slightly more fitted but in a good way if you plan on wearing them in the same way you would a t-shirt for example. Sleeves are also a little bit shorter but I think they look better for it. If you were going to wear the jersey over something like a hoodie for example then I would get the next size up from what you normally have. If you can pick one up in the sale then it is definitely worth it as the price would not be that different to a full price game jersey.
Cheers, ordered a Brady one on Friday.
Note from Hermes saying they have delivered to my home today and it was signed for despite nobody being at home???
Went for a medium which is what my Gronk color rush jersey is so hopefully it'll be waiting for me when I get home
Old 29.04.2018, 10:53 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuqertrfc View Post
Cheers, ordered a Brady one on Friday.
Note from Hermes saying they have delivered to my home today and it was signed for despite nobody being at home???
Went for a medium which is what my Gronk color rush jersey is so hopefully it'll be waiting for me when I get home
Hi mate - just wondering how you got on with these when they arrived? Any pictures you could post please as the ones on the website don’t really give you an idea
Old 16.05.2018, 12:09 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane.17 View Post
Hi mate - just wondering how you got on with these when they arrived? Any pictures you could post please as the ones on the website don’t really give you an idea
Not got any photos I can post right now, but if you want me to, I can take some and post if needed.

I can say that the quality was superb. All stitched and a great fit.
The only slight issue I had with this specific jersey (Patriots home) was that the design of it with silver tubing just above the sleeve means that the sleeve hangs slightly lower down my arm than the colour rush jersey.
Old 28.05.2018, 03:29 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuqertrfc View Post
Not got any photos I can post right now, but if you want me to, I can take some and post if needed.

I can say that the quality was superb. All stitched and a great fit.
The only slight issue I had with this specific jersey (Patriots home) was that the design of it with silver tubing just above the sleeve means that the sleeve hangs slightly lower down my arm than the colour rush jersey.
That sounds good then, did you buy if from NFL Europe?
How would you say the fit is compared to normal jerseys and soccer shirts? Is it a tighter fit? I’m looking to get something tighter and not as baggy as they normally are
Old 15.07.2018, 08:57 AM
Team Captain

Hi, I'd say it's a normal fit, i.e. If your normally medium get a medium etc.

When I have purchased the Nike game version jerseys I've always had to go a size down to get a fitted feel.
I'm a medium but always had to get a small.

With the limited versions I get a medium and it has more of a fitted feel, but still feels a bit baggy because of the sleeves.

I saw someone in work the other day with a pats jersey on with really short sleeves.
Not sure where you get them from our if they are the really expensive authentic jerseys or not?