So what now.... - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Indianapolis Colts

Old 09.01.2011, 04:31 AM
magicmatt99

Default So what now....

Season is over, and it was a fairly turbulent one by colts standards.

what do you what to see happen?

draft selections, personnel and free agency, coaching changes?
Old 09.01.2011, 07:17 PM
Super Moderator

Hmm, I see Magicmatt's been banned??!! I know he's been somewhat inflammatory before but he seemed to have calmed down in the last week or two......
Old 09.01.2011, 07:19 PM
Hall of Fame

You must have missed the post where he called a Hawks fan a douchebag simply for explaining why Hawks fans might be watching on TV rather than posting on a forum.
Old 10.01.2011, 10:31 AM
Pro Bowler

Not been around here long, but a ban seemed kind of unavoidable.

But his question is sound.

I fear after the mauling we got in the 3rd quarter against the jets, teams will try to run us into the ground next season. I'd like a couple of defensive guys who are more anti-run (big!) than anti-pass (fast!) to give us some flexibility.

Give Rhodes a fair crack at the whip at RB in partnership with Addai.

I don't think we need much more in terms of personnel, just try and keep who we have fit!
Old 11.01.2011, 08:13 AM
All Pro

I think the Colts are just fine as they are. They still managed to get to the playoffs and be competitive even with all the injuries and uncertainty of slotting new players in - a lot of them off the street! Calder will be just fine - the only thing I would say is that they should seriously think about dumping Sanders at safety. He is an injury liability. Since 2004 he has played 48 out of 112 games... thats far less than 50%. Thats not counting the post season games he's missed.
Sure when he's fit he's one of the best, but there is no point in having that guy injured on the side of the field each year not making an impact! Sometimes you just have to cut him and walk away!
Old 11.01.2011, 09:13 AM
All Pro

Maybe some stronger linebackers to stop the run? aswell as DT's, dont get me wrong i like session and brackett but im not too convinced on wheeler, also i think the DT are poor
Old 20.01.2011, 01:41 AM
magicmatt99

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Hmm, I see Magicmatt's been banned??!! I know he's been somewhat inflammatory before but he seemed to have calmed down in the last week or two......
i get banned because i have a creepy jaguar fan stalking me

don't mind getting banned for infringements, i don't like it when everybody isn't held to the same standards, he tends to overlook others
Old 20.01.2011, 02:07 AM
Super Moderator

I thought it was because you delightfully called another poster a 'douchebag' after being repeatedly warned about your conduct, but why let the facts get in the way of your story eh?

Nice that you've decided to come back immediately with the personal jibe towards Paul though, one of the mods who is doing an already thankless task without having to deal with childish petulance.
Old 20.01.2011, 02:16 AM
magicmatt99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
I thought it was because you delightfully called another poster a 'douchebag' after being repeatedly warned about your conduct, but why let the facts get in the way of your story eh?

Nice that you've decided to come back immediately with the personal jibe towards Paul though, one of the mods who is doing an already thankless task without having to deal with childish petulance.
aww how sweet pauls little lap dog running to his defense
Old 20.01.2011, 02:31 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmatt99 View Post
aww how sweet pauls little lap dog running to his defense
Out of curiosity, why do you use the site so much if you don't like/can't comply with the rules?