Pathetic! - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Pittsburgh Steelers

Old 12.10.2012, 04:04 AM
All Pro

Default Pathetic!

Morning all. Do yourselves a favour and don't even watch it, it's not worth the time and the heartbreak. Soulless, selfish and wasteful.

If I could reach through my television screen and strangle Ike Taylor I would, unfortunately I can't, but I'm sure Antonio Brown will do that for me in practise anyway.

Anyway, just don't watch it. Season's over.
Old 12.10.2012, 12:10 PM
All Pro

I wish had I read your post before watching it...but just glad I only watched the condensed version of Gamepass.

The defense has gone downhill fast this year and now with the injuries on the offense, I think you're right in that the season's over in terms of playoff chances.
Old 12.10.2012, 05:13 PM
Starter

Wish I had read the message before I watched the highlights. Taylor's holding penalty killed us!
Old 12.10.2012, 07:31 PM
All Pro

Taylor has fallen apart since the Broncos play-off, I've been saying it for some time now, he can't cover and that penalty last night ended our hopes and that's just inexcusable. I don't care where we're at on the depth chart, he needs to be benched because he is just reckless at the moment, he needs to go away and work on some things, both on and off the field because this can't carry on. He has seemingly gone from one of the best corners in the league to one of the worst in what is, technically, a matter of weeks.
Old 12.10.2012, 09:20 PM
All Pro

I'm obviously not a Steelers fan and I only watched the first half but I didn't understand why Mendenhall didn't get more carries. Any thoughts?
Old 13.10.2012, 12:23 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStu View Post
I'm obviously not a Steelers fan and I only watched the first half but I didn't understand why Mendenhall didn't get more carries. Any thoughts?
Injured I believe, achilles.

I wish I'd read your message as well,we we're an embarrassment,at the moment Ben is carrying this team, we aren't making any stops, if we do we can't capitalise, we just don't seem to know what to do.