Ticket resale sites..... - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 06.06.2019, 02:12 PM
Team Captain

Default Ticket resale sites.....

How are stub hub and the ticket resale sites still allowed to exist? Its disgusting that there are so many on there within an hour. I get people change their minds and there should be a market nearer the time, but tickets up now are just blatant touts!

NFLUK - you should be cancelling these as the seat details are up for all to see! Why not make a stand and get some of your very fed up fans back on side!
Old 06.06.2019, 06:16 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwebster09 View Post
How are stub hub and the ticket resale sites still allowed to exist? Its disgusting that there are so many on there within an hour. I get people change their minds and there should be a market nearer the time, but tickets up now are just blatant touts!

NFLUK - you should be cancelling these as the seat details are up for all to see! Why not make a stand and get some of your very fed up fans back on side!
I believe on resales sites the law states the seller had to display all the seat details i.e Block, Row and Seat number. If they do not the site is obliged to take the sale down.

This enables the ticket seller (NFL) to identify the buyer and ask them to be taken down or the tickets to be cancelled and resold.
Old 06.06.2019, 07:41 PM
MVP

If you didn’t get tickets, now is the absolute worst time to be trying to buy on the secondary market. Panic buying at its silliest. And you know you’re rewarding touts by doing it too. Wait until nearer game time and real fans who legitimately cannot go for some reason will start listing their tickets and prices will be more affordable in most cases.
Old 07.06.2019, 12:17 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by flea-flicker View Post
I believe on resales sites the law states the seller had to display all the seat details i.e Block, Row and Seat number. If they do not the site is obliged to take the sale down.

This enables the ticket seller (NFL) to identify the buyer and ask them to be taken down or the tickets to be cancelled and resold.
Making people buy two tickets is going to swell resale sites - I would expect a lot of Panthers Bucs tickets to go up and prices will drop significantly in a few months. Think Bears Raiders may be harder to get.

Twickets is good for ethical reselling