Superbash 2014 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New York Jets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04.12.2013, 09:32 PM
Chazeboy's Avatar
Chazeboy Chazeboy is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 22.10.2008
Posts: 674
Default Superbash 2014

Hi I know we are a good but out yet, but are any of you planning going down as per usual? We are and mrs w will be heading to hotel with baby before, but as usual be good to see you all again, where we can cry in our pints about our jets lol
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05.12.2013, 12:45 PM
stocksy's Avatar
stocksy stocksy is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 25.10.2008
Posts: 6,195
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazeboy View Post
Hi I know we are a good but out yet, but are any of you planning going down as per usual? We are and mrs w will be heading to hotel with baby before, but as usual be good to see you all again, where we can cry in our pints about our jets lol
I will hope to be there.... as always lol
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08.12.2013, 12:02 PM
Kingsley2003's Avatar
Kingsley2003 Kingsley2003 is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 26.07.2011
Posts: 289
Send a message via MSN to Kingsley2003 Send a message via Skype™ to Kingsley2003
Default

i will hope to be there as normal, although starting a new job/apprenticeship mid jan so dont want to take any days off which might annoy them so soon. :P
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 31.12.2013, 04:02 PM
Chazeboy's Avatar
Chazeboy Chazeboy is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 22.10.2008
Posts: 674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy View Post
I will hope to be there.... as always lol
Hahah good to see you again, hope we are all lucky with the tix, good news on your new job though
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08.01.2014, 06:37 PM
Kingsley2003's Avatar
Kingsley2003 Kingsley2003 is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 26.07.2011
Posts: 289
Send a message via MSN to Kingsley2003 Send a message via Skype™ to Kingsley2003
Default

So with the location confirmed, this one looks set to be one of the better ones!

I'll be there hopefully in my Antonio Cromartie Jersey (cheers stocksy).

Any hopes the NFL player will be a jet? :P
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08.01.2014, 06:55 PM
stocksy's Avatar
stocksy stocksy is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 25.10.2008
Posts: 6,195
Default

I'll hopefully be there. Probably in my stocks jersey but if a team I like and I have a suitable jersey I may curse a team with my support.

Gonna chance my arm and book a hotel
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08.01.2014, 07:08 PM
Kingsley2003's Avatar
Kingsley2003 Kingsley2003 is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 26.07.2011
Posts: 289
Send a message via MSN to Kingsley2003 Send a message via Skype™ to Kingsley2003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy View Post
I'll hopefully be there. Probably in my stocks jersey but if a team I like and I have a suitable jersey I may curse a team with my support.

Gonna chance my arm and book a hotel
im going to wait and hear about these transportation plans as if i can get a bus back to victoria or something i will get a train back to gatwick and crash at the rents.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09.01.2014, 09:17 PM
Chazeboy's Avatar
Chazeboy Chazeboy is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 22.10.2008
Posts: 674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley2003 View Post
So with the location confirmed, this one looks set to be one of the better ones!

I'll be there hopefully in my Antonio Cromartie Jersey (cheers stocksy).

Any hopes the NFL player will be a jet? :P
Well folks I've chose to mix it up and I'm going full on Sanchez, no top prob though, going for the authentic sideline look
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 13.01.2014, 09:11 AM
stocksy's Avatar
stocksy stocksy is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 25.10.2008
Posts: 6,195
Default

Gonna be after some pics this year as me and a mate have launched a website, mainly for just a place to whack all our NFL photos but will be expanding it...

so we will need Sanchez in the photos!!

haha..

nflukfans.co.uk if you fancy a look at the site.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 13.01.2014, 09:35 PM
Chazeboy's Avatar
Chazeboy Chazeboy is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 22.10.2008
Posts: 674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy View Post
Gonna be after some pics this year as me and a mate have launched a website, mainly for just a place to whack all our NFL photos but will be expanding it...

so we will need Sanchez in the photos!!

haha..

nflukfans.co.uk if you fancy a look at the site.
Yeah I can be the poster boy, do you want one, like the one of him and the girl on the beach - you know the one I mean
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 08:47 AM.