All Hail Lambert and the Steelers Thread! - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Pittsburgh Steelers

Old 24.03.2007, 12:43 PM
Pro

Default All Hail Lambert and the Steelers Thread!

The Browns have a thread (somewhere), the Ravens have one and so do the Bungals and so the only one without a thread is the Steelers and I think thats just wrong ;D

so here it is a thread for the -

Fansites-
Steeler Gridiron - Steelers news, history, music & more.
Mcmillen And Wife - Tons of Steelers info & player tribute pages.
Stillers.com - Hard-hitting Steelers analysis by fans for fans.
Molten Steelers - Steelers news, polls, message board & links.
Steeler Watch - Portal for all Pittsburgh Steelers news on the net.
Steelers Hotline - Home of the Steelers Visa Hall of Fans winner.
Steel Reign - News for Steelers fans by Steelers fans.
Maximum Grilled Steelers - Maximum Steelers talk all the time.
Steel Arrow - A unique site that includes original commentaries.
Steelers Fan - News, photos, polls, links, and more.
Steelers Fan Central - Up to date Steelers news, links and photos.
BurghSportsGuys - Articles on the Steelers, Pirates & Penguins.

The Superbowls-
XL - vs 'Hawks 21-10 W
XXX - vs 'Boys 17-27 L
XIV - vs LA Rams 31-19 W
XIII - vs 'Boys 35-31 W
X - vs 'Boys 21-17 W
IX - vs Vikes 16-6

Not Forgetting Jack Lambert

Tribute Video - HERE

-----------

'07 FA Signings

Re-Signed
Najeh Davenport, RB
Chidi Iwuoma, CB

Signed
Sean Mahan, OG (Bucs)
Marcello Church, LB (Florida State)
Old 25.03.2007, 03:25 AM
Pro Bowler

Default Re:All Hail Lambert and the Steelers Thread!

Raiders to go 8-8 for 2007 with Carr throwing bombs to CJ all day
Old 25.03.2007, 02:04 PM
Hall of Fame

Errr think you posted in the wrong thread !
Old 25.03.2007, 02:11 PM
All Pro

[quote author=haterade link=board=1;threadid=25116;start=0#msg628367 date=1174793145]
Raiders to go 8-8 for 2007 with Carr throwing bombs to CJ all day
[/quote]

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Old 26.03.2007, 12:28 PM
All Pro

laugh it up fools . . . .

We are the Pittsburgh Steelers, . . the great and the good, world famous 5 time superbowl champions!

We have continually been there or there about for the last 10 years or so, appearing in Championship games, superbowls and winning the AFC Central/North crown countless times!

This of course, is not to mention our multiple superbowl winning team of the decade in the 70's . . .

Statistics and facts that the hopelessly deficient Bungholes and Raidhurrrrrs, can only dream about!

and now that we've got the best young coach in the game, we'll easilly vanquish last years minor blip to the record books.

I seem to recall we dumped the amazingly fantastic Bungholes out of the playoff race last season, even though we were playing very much below ourselves.

Go Steelers!!

Yours TT :P
Old 26.03.2007, 12:32 PM
Pro

[quote author=Terrible Towel link=board=1;threadid=25116;start=0#msg628701 date=1174912086]
laugh it up fools . . . .

We are the Pittsburgh Steelers, . . the great and the good, world famous 5 time superbowl champions!

We have continually been there or there about for the last 10 years or so, appearing in Championship games, superbowls and winning the AFC Central/North crown countless times!

This of course, is not to mention our multiple superbowl winning team of the decade in the 70's . . .

Statistics and facts that the hopelessly deficient Bungholes and Raidhurrrrrs, can only dream about!

and now that we've got the best young coach in the game, we'll easilly vanquish last years minor blip to the record books.

I seem to recall we dumped the amazingly fantastic Bungholes out of the playoff race last season, even though we were playing very much below ourselves.

Go Steelers!!

Yours TT :P
[/quote]

the Terrible Towel speaks the truth!

;D
Old 26.03.2007, 12:49 PM
Hall of Fame

[quote author=Terrible Towel link=board=1;threadid=25116;start=0#msg628701 date=1174912086]
[/quote]

Sadly you are acting like any other fan, talking the talk about your Superbowls etc but when your losing then theres not a word out of you.

If you look at the amount of posts by Steeler fans (including yourself i'm sure) the season you won the Superbowl compared to last season theres a huge difference.

If you want to slate Oakland just based on the last few seasons then thats a joke in itself. Keep talking the talk, its very funny
Old 26.03.2007, 01:08 PM
Pro

[quote author=psj3809 link=board=1;threadid=25116;start=0#msg628707 date=1174913341]
[/quote]

Sadly you are acting like any other fan, talking the talk about your Superbowls etc but when your losing then theres not a word out of you.

If you look at the amount of posts by Steeler fans (including yourself i'm sure) the season you won the Superbowl compared to last season theres a huge difference.

If you want to slate Oakland just based on the last few seasons then thats a joke in itself. Keep talking the talk, its very funny
[/quote]

well the Radiers like so many other teams including the Titans and in a sense the Cards are going through a rebuilding stage as it were! and no doubt will be back to their best in a few years time

still remember watching the Radiers in XXXVII, oh how Gannon suffered that game :'(
Old 26.03.2007, 03:59 PM
All Pro

[quote author=psj3809 link=board=1;threadid=25116;start=0#msg628707 date=1174913341]

[/quote]

I think you'll find your talking out of your behind!

I was just as prolific last season as the season before . . . . , tend to have a lot more to moan about when your teams not doing so well, . . . . this at least would explain your plethora!

Any important questions/views I may have, tend to get posted on Steeler fan sites, why would I be remotely concerned about what some Riadhurrrrrs fan thinks about my posting status?

Frankly I don't give a sausage what you think, I'm disapointed that I've even had to take time out of my day to make a reply!

Do I really need to bring up the Immaculate Reception again, . . . . . . . . oops sorry! :-*[/quote]
Old 26.03.2007, 04:23 PM
MVP

Quote:
Best Young coach, he hasnt proven a thing yet. At least wait until hes done something before you fall in love with him, the guy hasnt even drafted FFS.

.........besides he'll never be as good as the Mangenius ;D 8)

Tags
she said no!