Who is our best player ? - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Pittsburgh Steelers

Old 21.01.2010, 11:05 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshiremulisha View Post
I don't see Sweed having any future with the Steelers - get him on waivers.

I wonder if the Titans might be interested in picking him up and reuniting him with Young?
Or with Nate......
Old 21.01.2010, 11:17 AM
Rookie

Default I might be a chi of the old block...

But I still remember fantastic games with Christian Okoye, Warren Moon, Jhonn Elway and of course Dan Marino!!!

Although I accept this past seasons most players are fitted and better that in the "golden age" of the 80's... :P
Old 16.05.2010, 05:07 PM
Starter

Smile Troy

I would have to say the most under rated player is Heath Miller but Steelers best player has got to be Troy. The best player from form from last season is Mendinhall!
Old 25.06.2010, 10:25 AM
Pro

Hines Ward for me. Very few WR's put in the work that he does. He is a beast, a true Steeler. He has great hands, vision and toughness which is usually seen in most linebackers.
He is also a fantastic blocker and general talisman.
The sort of player that every Steeler fan loves and every opposition fan hates. He is simply amazing and doesnt need to score 80 yard TD's to be remebered or hyped up. Just a great team player.
Old 04.07.2010, 08:41 PM
Cianaf91

Aaron Smith- He gets overlooked because he doesn't play in a flashy position, but hes massively important to the defense, and probably the best 3-4 DE in the league.
Old 14.07.2010, 04:05 PM
Starter

Steelers have some class players but at the moment other teams have a better overall team. Steelers have star players then weaker others. Whereas, other teams have a good general team. This is where steelers come unstuck.
Old 02.09.2010, 11:22 PM
Pro

Default Probably Polamalu

But two unsung heroes - Casey Hampton - the guy is a monster - you don't play nose tackle in a 3-4 for as long as he has in a defence with the record ours has without being absolutely top draw. Also Ryan Clark - he's lost without Polamalu, but with him, they're the best safety combo in the League - and no-one on the team hits harder than Clark.
Old 02.09.2010, 11:23 PM
Pro

Default Probably Polamalu

But two unsung heroes - Casey Hampton - the guy is a monster - you don't play nose tackle in a 3-4 for as long as he has in a defence with the record ours has without being absolutely top draw. Also Ryan Clark - he's lost without Polamalu, but with him, they're the best safety combo in the League - and no-one on the team hits harder than Clark. Fit and on form, the guy's a fumble-maker, and it's his positional discipline that allows Le Beau to do all the crazy stuff with Polamalu.