Missing pieces for the Cowboys - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Dallas Cowboys

Old 07.03.2011, 11:28 AM
Administrator

Default Missing pieces for the Cowboys

Where do the Cowboys need to improve? NFL Total Access takes a look.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...pieces-Cowboys
Old 07.03.2011, 01:26 PM
Banned

Here we go again with the start of the preseason cowboys hype. They say we have a talented side but we finished 6-10 last season. The Cowboys are just a hype machine. It will take a few more seasons like last years to finally shut the media hype up before the start of a season. We will be just as bad next year if not worse as there are more than a few pieces missing in that team.
Old 07.03.2011, 01:58 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG-1 RULES View Post
Here we go again with the start of the preseason cowboys hype. They say we have a talented side but we finished 6-10 last season. The Cowboys are just a hype machine. It will take a few more seasons like last years to finally shut the media hype up before the start of a season. We will be just as bad next year if not worse as there are more than a few pieces missing in that team.
Agree with a lot of what you say SG-1 but id do feel if we went 1-15 10years running the press would still give the Cowboys some love. Its just the way it is.

I feel if we improve our O-line and give Romo time this offense could be pretty unstoppable, Witten, Bryant, Austin and Williams, most QBs would kill to have them options.

With regards to how much improved we'll be this year i suppose alot will come down to how long Rob Ryan has to put his imprint on our Defense, with our schedule i dont think 10-6 is out of the question.