Offseason thoughts - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Arizona Cardinals

Sponsored Links

Old 21.08.2014, 02:33 AM
Rookie

The ILB position concerns me more than the D-line, but i think that overall the defense has enough talent to be top 10. In place of DD I can see Rucker playing most snaps, but Martin coming in on some passing downs, possibly in a 4-3 look, and Stinson coming in where the running game is posing a problem.

What worries me coming out of the second game though is Kyle Rudolph's stats - 4 receptions for 89 yards and a TD in limited playing time against our best unit. How do we solve the TE coverage problem without opening things up elsewhere?

On the plus side, the starting offense is looking dangerous in the passing game and that will hopefully open things up for the running game with some decent scheming.
Sponsored Links
Old 21.08.2014, 02:40 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alit83 View Post
The ILB position concerns me more than the D-line, but i think that overall the defense has enough talent to be top 10. In place of DD I can see Rucker playing most snaps, but Martin coming in on some passing downs, possibly in a 4-3 look, and Stinson coming in where the running game is posing a problem.

What worries me coming out of the second game though is Kyle Rudolph's stats - 4 receptions for 89 yards and a TD in limited playing time against our best unit. How do we solve the TE coverage problem without opening things up elsewhere?On the plus side, the starting offense is looking dangerous in the passing game and that will hopefully open things up for the running game with some decent scheming.
This hit the nail on the head. once again i can see TE's being our main and major problem.. just hope bucannon can keep tabs on them and at least deliver a few hits to shake them up!