Dolphins @ Jets - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New York Jets

Old 09.07.2013, 11:39 AM
Pro

Default Dolphins @ Jets

Last year my daughter and I went to Miami to see the Jets (her team) play the Dolphins (my team) so it only seemed right to do the reverse this year but it appears getting tickets for the Metlife stadium is a lot harder than getting them for Sunlife stadium.

I have emailed the Jets organisation a couple of times and just get told tickets will be available in the summer but not exactly when and where from.

It looks from a previous post on here that I would need to go to a second market seller (legalised touting/scalping in my view) which just seems wrong as the prices are a lot higher.

Is this because the Jets games are sold out to season ticket holders and there is no general sale?
Old 09.07.2013, 05:36 PM
All Pro

At least someone in your family has some taste!

There are lots of PSL/season ticket holders but there are normally some tickets available for direct sale. The Jets website usually has details. Resellers might be the best bet. As to the cost, it depends on supply - if the Jets are as bad as many predict near game time there should be lots available and they will be relatively cheap. If they happen to go well though you may have to pay over the odds. I doubt you will have too much trouble getting tickets though.
Old 10.07.2013, 03:45 PM
Pro

Thanks for the advice - I guess it's all about checking regularly and if I see a couple at a reasonable price then I will get them. I'm certainly not going to leave it until we go over.