Gamepass - Individual team coverage - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 29.04.2012, 05:46 PM
richs

Default Gamepass - Individual team coverage

Hello guys was just wondering if anybody could help me out with prices for individual team gamepass? Would people recommend it aswell who have had it before? Sorry if there is already a similar thread about this.
Old 29.04.2012, 05:50 PM
All Pro

If I were you, I'd go for the whole package rather than the single team package - it doesn't cost too much more.

And the key issue is if the Colts are on Sky on the Sunday prime time games, then going on last season, that game would be blacked out for six days. And I'm guessing with you drafting Andrew Luck, if Sky get the new tv deal, they might want to show some of the Colts games. So if you have the full package, you will at least be able to watch the other games on Sunday if Sky are showing the Cotls.
Old 29.04.2012, 05:54 PM
richs

Appreciate the advice i didnt realise they black some of the games out so i will probably just go for the full subsciption. thanks
Old 29.04.2012, 05:59 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by richs View Post
Appreciate the advice i didnt realise they black some of the games out so i will probably just go for the full subsciption. thanks
The blackouts have been a source of frustration for Gamepass subscribers. I'm hoping with the new tv deal, that ideally there will be no blackouts or if not, they are only 24 hours maximum and that UK subscribers get a discount accordingly.

Last edited by Crusader; 29.04.2012 at 06:03 PM.
Old 29.04.2012, 08:43 PM
Super Moderator

No confirmation yet as to what pricing/blackout restrictions will be, but previous years might give some guidance.

Last year the full Gamepass was 280 USD (roughly 170 pounds), Individual Team pass was 200 USD (roughly 120 pounds). But there was also an early bird option - if you subscribed to the full package in August you could get the full Gamepass for 250 USD (roughly 150 pounds).

Of course, value depends on what you will be using it for, how many games you watch, if you have Sky/ESPN already, etc., but there's only 30 pounds in it between team pass and the full gamepass with the early bird discount. And 25% of the price extra for 1500% more games is a pretty big jump! Plus you get the NFL Network stream too and archived games from past seasons with classic Super Bowls.

For me, even if you were to only watch 1 or 2 games a week, the full pass is still worth the extra.

But check the full details nearer the time to see if the product has changed.