2017 game with the Browns - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Minnesota Vikings

Sponsored Links

Old 09.01.2017, 01:59 PM
Rookie

Default 2017 game with the Browns

Hi everyone,
my very first post from a Scottish Vikings fan.
I am hoping to get a ticket for the game with the Browns but have never been to a game in London before, so all this travelling seems to be rather daunting - especially when you get into London !

I am not wanting this to put me off going to the game as I was half hearted in my attempts to get a ticket for the game against the Steelers a couple of years ago.

Is there a place where Vikings fans might meet before the game even if you don't know anyone else ?

I don't want to come across as a big 'fairdie' but I wouldn't be particularly happy going to the game on my own, especially not knowing London very well.

Thanks and Skol Vikings.
Sponsored Links
Old 09.01.2017, 03:11 PM
Pro

I usually just pick one game to attend each year, as we go in a group of 3 or 4 we usually have to see which weekend is best for everyone rather than picking a game but this year its an easy decision

The experience is usually good although I have never been to Twickenham.

We usually make a weekend of it when we go and they usually dedicate a pub to each of the teams playing the night before - which are usually the Green Man and the finery - I thought this may be different with the game being at Twickenham rather than Wembley but asking on the IS sub forum it seems that the Giant and Rams were given these 2 pubs as well. When I have been to these it's been a really good night and atmosphere.

There is also a VikingsUK group on facebook and they are arranging to meet up on that weekend so mightb e worth joining that as well.
Old 09.01.2017, 03:41 PM
Rookie

Thanks for the info Dean.
Will need to think about joining facebook now
Old 19.01.2017, 10:45 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanE153 View Post
I usually just pick one game to attend each year, as we go in a group of 3 or 4 we usually have to see which weekend is best for everyone rather than picking a game but this year its an easy decision

The experience is usually good although I have never been to Twickenham.

We usually make a weekend of it when we go and they usually dedicate a pub to each of the teams playing the night before - which are usually the Green Man and the finery - I thought this may be different with the game being at Twickenham rather than Wembley but asking on the IS sub forum it seems that the Giant and Rams were given these 2 pubs as well. When I have been to these it's been a really good night and atmosphere.

There is also a VikingsUK group on facebook and they are arranging to meet up on that weekend so mightb e worth joining that as well.

Do you have a direct link to that page on FB?, cannot seem to find it on FB
Old 20.01.2017, 12:44 PM
Pro

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1176452589098163/

Nothing's been arranged yet but will be nearer the time.

Tags
hotels , travel , twickenham