Mock Drafts - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NCAA College Football

Sponsored Links

Old 10.12.2010, 10:04 AM
Pro

Default Mock Drafts

As the college season has finished and the bowl games are just winter practice the only thing to look forward to is the senior bowl and so on plus the combine. But i think its pretty safe to say you can produce an accurate mock draft now as combine only helps blow up a few players a year.

Carolina (1-11)- Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford - Clausen probably isnt the answer, although the oline is awful just Luck is to good to pass up. If the Panthers somehow win some games and dont draft first they will pick AJ Green.

Detroit (2-10)- Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU- The Lions will pick top 4 i feel they may aswell right this season of injuries have killed them plus play they only 30 mins of a game

Cincinnati (2-10) -Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson- He can get to the qb will be a great compliment to Dunlap who will only get better.

Buffalo (2-10)- Nick Fairley, DE/DT, Auburn- They will probs be out of contention for luck but Ryan mallet maybe Locker could be on the cards.

Arizona (3-9) -Prince Amukamara, CB/ Or AJ Green WR Georgia , - I know they need a QB but with luck of the board are the rest good enough to move on Newton is being talked about alot. But with Young maybe kolb and even Bulger all could be on the Cards excuse the pun. These are two picks So This mock draft isn't that accurate now Sorriwwwwwwwwwweee

Denver (3-9)- Marcell Dareus, DE/DT, Alabama - Denver have been awful on D and haven't been able to get pressure to QB with dumervill out.

San Francisco (4-8)- Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina- They do need upgrades on there D Line and Quinn is a beast if he didnt get suspended for a stupid reason he would be a top5 lock. I am just not high on the 49ers taking Newton or mallet. Mallet could well go to them though.

Dallas (4-8) Cornerbacks - The Cowboys will take a cornerback if either Patrick Peterson or Prince Amukamara somehow drops down to them.

Tennessee (5-7) Stephen Paea, DT, Oregon State- Paea is a beast if fisher goes Young will stay and lead the titans to a winning season if Fisher stays they draft Mallet or Newton.

Washington (5-7) julio Jones, WR, Alabama- There Wideouts are awful

Houston (5-7) Janoris Jenkins, CB, Florida - Houstons secondary is awful Jenkins would usually be a top 2 corner in a draft just the corners in this draft are exceptional.

Minnesota (5-7) Ryan Mallett, QB, Arkansas - A few people are saying newton but Mallet is ready to start straight away a lot of people hate on him because he really isn't that athletic. But with the weapons he has at his disposal and AP he will be set.

Cleveland (5-7) Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State Just a beast could go ahead of Julio Jones if he tears up the combine.

San Diego (6-6) Ryan Kerrigan, DE/OLB, Purdue -With Shawne Merriman gone, Larry English was supposed to step into the starting lineup. Instead, English has really struggled.

New England - from Oakland (6-6) Brandon Harris, CB, Miami- Harris and jenkins could be interchangeable but they could do with another young DB stud.

Seattle (6-6)- Jake Locker, QB, Washington- Hasnt played aswell as he would of liked but with a good combine he will be a lock for Seattle maybe the Vikes.

Indianapolis (6-6) Derek Sherrod, OT, Mississippi State -A beast seen him this season looked outstanding.

Miami (6-6) Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama- The Dolphins will only have one back in the offseason.

Tampa Bay (7-5) Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa - Will be a great NFL player just sucked this season.

New York Giants (8-4) Travis Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma - Could be a top 15 pick lighting quick.

St. Louis* (6-6) Jonathan Baldwin, WR, Pittsburgh They need weapons Daniro Alexander has knee problems so i dont feel he will be the answer.

Jacksonville (7-5*) Brandon Burton, CB, Utah This Jags team is actually pretty good a strong corner will help down the line. If any of the top 5 wideouts are still available they will maybe stretch for them.

Kansas City (8-4*) Akeem Ayers, DE/OLB, UCLA A great open space defender
also will help bring pressure on the QB

Chicago* (9-3) Anthony Castonzo, OT, Boston College - If the Bears Management dont strengthen there oline they should be arrested for attempted murder on jay cutler.

Baltimore* (8-4)- Aaron Williams, CB, Texas - Will most likely be the only top 5 corner left could be Burton maybe even jenkins alot depends on the Combine.

Philadelphia* (8-4) Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin - There oline is awful they could well draft a guard.

Green Bay* (8-4) Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame Donald Driver isnt getting any younger. Green bay has been heavily effect by injuries this year but there D is pretty good.

Pittsburgh* (9-3) Mike Pouncey, G, Florida Sensible pick there oline needs to get better will play with his brother aswell.

New Orleans* (9-3) : Von Miller, DE/OLB, Texas A&M The saints roster is pretty good. Von Miller could be a Demarcus ware type player.

New York Jets* (9-3) Drake Nevis, DT, LSU The jets need to bolter there pass rush.

Atlanta* (10-2) Leonard Hankerson, WR, Miami This is abit of a sleeper pick but the falcons are a strong a team but they need someone across from White. Hankerson is a beast

England* (10-2)- Mikel Leshoure, RB, Illinois- Ellis and woodhead are doing a stellar job but Leshoure is a beast. They have the 32nd pick in my mock draft they will also have the first pick of round 2 aswell they will strengthen there oline with one of those pics.

Last edited by Pacino_1992; 10.12.2010 at 10:13 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 10.12.2010, 10:09 AM
MVP

No AJ Green?
Old 10.12.2010, 10:11 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mde203 View Post
No AJ Green?
will edit somehow missed him out
Old 10.12.2010, 10:24 AM
All Pro

Would be far happier getting the other Bama back in '12.
Old 10.12.2010, 10:46 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanod View Post
Would be far happier getting the other Bama back in '12.
Trent Richardson is a beast but he wont be around by the time the fins will be drafting in 2012 with Imgram gone this year Richardsons stock will boooooooom. So will go top5
Old 10.12.2010, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacino_1992 View Post
San Diego (6-6) Ryan Kerrigan, DE/OLB, Purdue -With Shawne Merriman gone, Larry English was supposed to step into the starting lineup. Instead, English has really struggled.
I agree with the need at the position but I think its unfair to say English has struggled - he was always going to take 2 or 3 years to develop into a starter, he came from a small school and played DE so the transition was huge. He's spent most of this year injured so we'll have to see how he does next year
Old 10.12.2010, 11:48 AM
Pro

The Chargers are difficult to draft for as they are a good team just kill themselves it seems. If Vincent Jackson goes they may draft a wideout they could also maybe draft a DB.
Old 10.12.2010, 11:59 AM
Team Captain

Quote:

San Francisco (4-8)- Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina- They do need upgrades on there D Line and Quinn is a beast if he didnt get suspended for a stupid reason he would be a top5 lock. I am just not high on the 49ers taking Newton or mallet. Mallet could well go to them though.
Great post, Pacino. I have never managed to catch up with the college game so never know who the upcoming draft prospects are, it's great to get some insight.

DE for SF? General consensus among SF Fan Forums seems to be the need to address QB/Secondary. You've covered QB in your post but do you not think they might pick up a corner/safety as priority? If so, who should I keep my eye on?
Old 10.12.2010, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
The Chargers are difficult to draft for as they are a good team just kill themselves it seems. If Vincent Jackson goes they may draft a wideout they could also maybe draft a DB.
We have no need @ DB - the only position not locked down is SS but we have Darrell Stuckey waiting who will have a good shot at starting next year.

Our first pick is likely OLB, WR or DE - personally I'd prefer to take a WR in later rounds although we could have a big hole in the roster depending on who isn't resigned. A RT cannot be passed upon either if a top one is available when we pick in the first
Old 10.12.2010, 12:14 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by njwheelbarrow View Post
Great post, Pacino. I have never managed to catch up with the college game so never know who the upcoming draft prospects are, it's great to get some insight.

DE for SF? General consensus among SF Fan Forums seems to be the need to address QB/Secondary. You've covered QB in your post but do you not think they might pick up a corner/safety as priority? If so, who should I keep my eye on?
I feel the 49er's will end up with a top8 pick maybe higher with Alex smith coming back as a starter and its more than likely your season is done regarding playoffs plus frank gore is out.

This draft is ridiculously good for corners this year. Patrick Peterson is a beast the best corner prospect in a long long time and is an excellent return man Primetime maybe? But he will go off the board very early top 3 could slip if the Lions win some games.

Then you have Prince Amukamara who you could well draft would be the best corner prospect normally justthe Suh of corners is coming out of college this year aka Peterson.

Safety wise there are no 1st rounders plus you have taylor mays the 49er's will draft a safety though.

The only other QB outside Luck who is ready to start straight away in the NFL is Ryan Mallet his passing ability is insane.