Josh Freeman. - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Sponsored Links

Old 28.12.2010, 12:03 PM
Team Captain

It's going to be fun watching both Ryan and Freeman, as they battle it out in the NFC South twice a year for the next decade or so.
Sponsored Links
Old 28.12.2010, 12:48 PM
Team Captain

Send a message via MSN to patriotscpfc

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_turner View Post
It's going to be fun watching both Ryan and Freeman, as they battle it out in the NFC South twice a year for the next decade or so.
Add in Brees and most likely Andrew Luck in Carolina.

That's going to be one fun division.
Old 28.12.2010, 01:24 PM
Starter

Freeman is impressive, most impressive.... I think he will do very very well in the years to come... and the Bucs will improve greatly giving the Saints and the Falcons a run for their money
Old 28.12.2010, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator

I've been singing Freeman's praises since the Green Bay game last year. Considering the Bucs don't have the greatest receiving corps, he's put up some very impressive numbers. He hasn't been that great against the better Defenses but at the same time he hasn't turned it over much, even when he is struggling. I think he's only thrown 6 INT's all season which is incredible for someone playing their first full season as a starter. It'll be interesting to see what he can do next year when the Bucs will probably have upgraded at WR...

In defence of Sanchez, he has played very well in the last two weeks against two of the league's best Defenses. He undoubtedly has better receivers than Freeman but (in his defence) is also under a lot more pressure, playing for a team that is seen as big SB contenders as well as the increased scrutiny that comes from playing for a New York team in any support. He still has a lot of work to do but there's no doubt he has the ability to lead this team for the next decade or so.

I think Sam Bradford might well turn out to be the best of the bunch. Considering the Rams lost their best receiver in pre-season and then lost Mark Clayton when he had emerged as the #1 guy, Bradford has done well to continue playing at a high level and looks like he will take his team to the playoffs in his first season. I know the NFC West is a bit of a joke but that shouldn't take anything away from what he's achieved this season and he should be a star for years to come.
Old 28.12.2010, 02:54 PM
All Pro

Adam Shefter posted something on twiter about Freeman being the best QB from his draft class and ive gotta say i agree with him although i'd like to give Stafford one more year to hopefully stay healthy and show what he can do.

I dont think hes in the same league as Matt Ryan but he's easily better than Flacco who i think is a tad over-rated.

Freeman is great to watch and if i were a Bucs fan i'd be very excited about the future.
Old 28.12.2010, 03:08 PM
MVP

He aint better than Ryan. Ryan has scary potential, he's so young, he has the potential to be the best for a long time
Old 28.12.2010, 03:36 PM
Pro

Stafford if he could stay healthy would better than freeman but its looking more like stafford is made out of glass.

But imo Freeman potential wise will be better than Ryan and flacco. And remember Freeman is only 22, 23 in jan while ryan will be 26 in May.

Matt ryan struggles outside the dome and has the weapons, freeman dreams about same with sam bradford. The 2nd best receiver in NFL roddy white who is just behind Andre Johnson, a beast of a oline and TG the greatest Tight end ever.

Anyway Sam Bradford will be better than all of them. But the bucs,falcons and rams and ravens with there young qb studs will be around for a while in terms of playoff teams.

If i was betting man i would put my house on flacco to be first to get a superbowl ring
Old 28.12.2010, 04:08 PM
Super Moderator

I'm glad Morris has been justified in picking Freeman, the hate being thrown about when we picked him was at times downright nasty. Aimed both at the player and the coach. And that was from (some - certainly not all) Bucs fans.
Old 28.12.2010, 04:46 PM
MVP

Sanchez will be better.
Old 28.12.2010, 06:31 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks Jets View Post
Sanchez will be better.
Homer alert