Vince Young . . . Anyone?? - Page 6 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Sponsored Links

Old 07.01.2011, 06:08 PM
MVP

People are assuming No one wants him just because his current team dont.

He would be a upgrade at QB for 7/8 teams, Maybe more. He will be a starter next season.

VY = No bust. His Win rate is not one of a bust.
Sponsored Links
Old 07.01.2011, 06:36 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy View Post
People are assuming No one wants him just because his current team dont.

He would be a upgrade at QB for 7/8 teams, Maybe more. He will be a starter next season.

VY = No bust. His Win rate is not one of a bust.

His win rate is more reflective of Chris Johnson than Vince Young.

He's a bust, he's had 4-5 years and he's still immature, and his original team have seen enough.
Old 07.01.2011, 06:40 PM
All Pro

As a Miami fan im looking at Youngs 10TD's and 3INTS and rating of 98.6 in 9 games compared to Hennes 15 games with 15TDS 19INTS and rating of 75.4. So right now i'd take Young NOW! We just need to give him an O-Line, running game and a TE. Then hes in business. Hes good at scrambling so he would fit right in at Miami.
Old 07.01.2011, 06:54 PM
All Pro

Players who are called a bust dont put up 98.6 Quarterback rating. FACT. And anybody who says stats lie dont follow the NFL. Quarterback ratings are there for a reason. Its a school report on mistakes and performance.

Matt Stafford put up 91.3 and hes had a good season with the short game.
Matt Ryan 91.0 Playoff season,
Drew Brees 90.9 Playoff season
Matt Cassel 93 Playoff season
Jay Cutler 86.3 Playoffs and known for mistakes.
Peyton Manning 91.9 Playoff and future HOFer.
Roethlisberger 97.0 12 games and Playoffs.

Young isnt a bust. Its his attitude that clouds his performance.

Last edited by FanMarino; 07.01.2011 at 07:26 PM.
Old 07.01.2011, 07:07 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzburgh56 View Post

He's a bust, he's had 4-5 years and he's still immature, and his original team have seen enough.
So Chris Johnson wasnt playing when the Titans werent starting Young as QB?? Because their record without VY is nowhere near as good.
Old 07.01.2011, 07:16 PM
Pro

He isnt helped by the media at all either btw. They are extremely critical about him(off field problems) and often blow stories out of the window. He is a great player imo the dolphins should defo make a move for him and draft imgram in the first round, there you have a stud running gaming, great wideouts, draft a receiving tight end fasano i havent seen him much but i know he's a good blocker but they young needs a good TE to throw to. The dolphins are good on D and they will be even better once there offence improves. Makes to much sense.
Old 07.01.2011, 07:25 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacino_1992 View Post
He isnt helped by the media at all either btw. They are extremely critical about him(off field problems) and often blow stories out of the window. He is a great player imo the dolphins should defo make a move for him and draft imgram in the first round, there you have a stud running gaming, great wideouts, draft a receiving tight end fasano i havent seen him much but i know he's a good blocker but they young needs a good TE to throw to. The dolphins are good on D and they will be even better once there offence improves. Makes to much sense.
Pacino. Are you a Phins fan? Ive been saying exactly the same thing. I want Ingram and DeAngelo Williams next season and ive been screaming for a TE for the last 2 seasons.
Old 07.01.2011, 07:30 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanMarino View Post
Pacino. Are you a Phins fan? Ive been saying exactly the same thing. I want Ingram and DeAngelo Williams next season and ive been screaming for a TE for the last 2 seasons.
I thought Fasano was a good target at TE.. not seen you guys much this season.. is he not?
Old 07.01.2011, 07:40 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy View Post
I thought Fasano was a good target at TE.. not seen you guys much this season.. is he not?
Hes average to good. Last season he wasnt used much in the passing game. They preferred him in the 2-TE set blocking in the running game. I rate Fasano but he doesnt have the "it" factor. We threw the Rookie Mickey Shuler in for the last couple of games and he looked decent but hes not proven yet. Apart from Fasano whos adequate weve got nothing at TE.
Old 07.01.2011, 07:40 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzburgh56 View Post

VY isnt a bust, hes not worth the 3rd overall pick but hes a good QB...in the right team. he could really help someone. sadly for the titans everyone knows they want him gone so no one is going to give them a semi decent deal......oh well