Going to a Colts game - Page 5 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Indianapolis Colts

Sponsored Links

Old 26.08.2013, 12:07 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TubbyTJ View Post
All booked for the Broncos @ Colts game on 20th October - now just need to find a ticket for less that 1,000 bucks! Don't suppose anyone has any great tips on sourcing tickets beyond the usual brigade (Stubhub, Ticketmaster ticket exchange, SeatGeek, etc)? May wait until August to see if any Single Game tickets are available.

Not sure my 100% visit to Colts win ratio will necessarily survive with Peyton & Wes Welker on the same team!
Great work mate - superb to see Peyton back for sure, think it will be a big high scoring game.... think I'm going to miss out on making a game in '13 - gutted to be honest, but at least I'm at Wembley for both IS games

If you're looking for a beer or seven, hit up Scotty's Brewhouse downtown or indeed the 3 Wise Men in Broad Ripple Village - great places for great ales.... it would also be rude of me to forget the Broad Ripple Brew Pub

Sponsored Links
Old 28.08.2013, 11:19 AM
Pro

Send a message via MSN to TubbyTJ

Ticket all sorted care of a local Indy Ticket broker (Circle City Tickets) not bad - even couriered the ticket across so it is my greasy hands. Sitting in lower level Colts sideline on about the 15-20 yard line 10 rows from the front. Can't complain about price for that location! Should be right in front of Colts Horse entrance tunnel IIRC. Not stumping up for VIP tailgate this year given it is a night game and I'll be in a pub watching the lunchtime & afternoon games.

Will definitely hit some of those pubs since I didn't get to Broad Ripple on my last trip - nor did I get to the Brickyard, or the NCAA museum (since it is closed on Mondays!). I'm also planning to do the LOS tour on the Tuesday morning before I go back. Just a shame that the Pacers are playing out of town that weekend and the same is true of any of the college teams you'd actually want to watch!

Will post link to online photo gallery once I'm back seeing us beat Peyton. Pretty excited about this season already - if we can keep improving on O & our D looks significantly better from the pre-season games so far.
Old 29.08.2013, 08:41 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TubbyTJ View Post
Ticket all sorted care of a local Indy Ticket broker (Circle City Tickets) not bad - even couriered the ticket across so it is my greasy hands. Sitting in lower level Colts sideline on about the 15-20 yard line 10 rows from the front. Can't complain about price for that location! Should be right in front of Colts Horse entrance tunnel IIRC. Not stumping up for VIP tailgate this year given it is a night game and I'll be in a pub watching the lunchtime & afternoon games.

Will definitely hit some of those pubs since I didn't get to Broad Ripple on my last trip - nor did I get to the Brickyard, or the NCAA museum (since it is closed on Mondays!). I'm also planning to do the LOS tour on the Tuesday morning before I go back. Just a shame that the Pacers are playing out of town that weekend and the same is true of any of the college teams you'd actually want to watch!

Will post link to online photo gallery once I'm back seeing us beat Peyton. Pretty excited about this season already - if we can keep improving on O & our D looks significantly better from the pre-season games so far.
Hope you have a blast there and really enjoy the whole experience.

It's really a shame that the Pacers won't be in town to watch them too. They'll be challenging for the title this year.
Pacers and Colts freak I am

PS: The D has indeed looked better and bigger. What a nice change this has been from the undersized one we were used the previous years. If they manage to fix our chronic problem of failing to stop the run, then it will be much better. The moves were towards that direction at least.

Our OL will keep sucking unfortunately.