Going to a Cowboys game - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Dallas Cowboys

Sponsored Links

Old 27.09.2013, 06:04 PM
Pro

Although not a Cowboy's fan I love NFL in general. I will visit the Cowboy's stadium at least once, it is on my bucket list. What a place it looks. I have visited Dallas and the locals are very friendly.

http://acrossthepondnfl.proboards.com/
Sponsored Links
Old 09.10.2013, 10:06 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by woz1867 View Post
Although not a Cowboy's fan I love NFL in general. I will visit the Cowboy's stadium at least once, it is on my bucket list. What a place it looks. I have visited Dallas and the locals are very friendly.

http://acrossthepondnfl.proboards.com/
Its certainly on my bucket list. Damn I should be out in the US for the 'Skins game. Damn fiance insisted we get married instead. She has clearly the wrong priorities. I just could not convince her...
Old 25.10.2013, 10:47 AM
Starter

Although still intending to catch a game at Cowboys(AT & T) Stadium one day, that has been postponed for the present time with the announcement that the big D will be over here next year in the International series v Jags. I know it wont be like being in Dallas, atmosphere wise etc, but it will be a regular season game, not an exhibition match, so should hopefully see the true intensity of the game as it will matter.
Old 25.10.2013, 06:58 PM
Team Captain

We fly out early next week & will be at the Vikings game next Sunday.

It will be our first trip to the new stadium, having previously been to Texas Stadium a couple of times.

We have a stadium tour booked & also have a tour of Valley ranch arranged.

Really looking forward to it now it is so close
Old 01.11.2013, 07:18 PM
Pro

Default Big D is Awesome!

Hi guys! Just registered yesterday and this is my first post. Took my son for opener against Giants and it was mindblowing! The Stadium tour, the night before parties, game day, tailgate parties, aftermatch party, fantastic people and we won! Now I've been to a lot of big sporting events and stadia in my time (World cup, European cup, Rugby etc) but nothing compares to "JerryDome". We stayed for 11 nights and managed to get in Rangers ball game and drove down to Austin for Longhorns v Ol Miss. It was a great experience and certainly plan to go again. We booked our flights and hotel through ebookers for £1800 total, and hired mustang convertable £285 for 11 days (well it was me sons 21st birthday present!) Hotel was The Admiral which was easy to get to from DFW and runs a shuttle to and from AT&T and Rangers Ballpark. I've been a fan since the American Bowl of 86 & can't wait for Wembley next year; we met Cowboy fans from everywhere and don't think Wembley will be as pro Jags as the 'experts' & haters expect. Go Cowboys!!!
Old 07.11.2013, 08:19 PM
Team Captain

As Cowboy59 has said the stadium is amazing.

We booked a package through one of the travel companies and it was brilliant.

We got to meet some of the players the day before the game, a tour of Valley Ranch, entry to a tailgate party & great seats for the game.

We too are now looking forward to Wembley so we can watch the Boys again