Fed up with NASN?...Feedback time. POLL - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Sponsored Links

View Poll Results: I subscribe to NASN to watch........
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02.12.2005, 02:57 AM
All Pro

Default Re:Fed up with NASN?...Feedback time. POLL

No bowls = no more money from me.
Sponsored Links
Old 02.12.2005, 03:54 AM
Hall of Fame

Have NASN announced whether they will be replacing Baseball Tonight? Is there even anything remotely similar?
Old 03.12.2005, 03:01 AM
Starter

Send a message via MSN to falcons2005

this seriously sucks. I subscribed to NASN when I noticed the 05 NFL Draft was one, and the baseball coverage was amazing, the college football had been great so im gutted thats gone. No Baseball Tonight - that basically puts the nail in the f*ckin coffin - no Web Gems, doesnt bear thinking about. And if The Season goes, then I think i'll lose the will to live.

Lets just watch this space i say....................
Old 03.12.2005, 11:11 AM
All Pro

The loss of PTI / ATH does not bother me - they had got a bit tedious now. We have gained NFL shows of a better quality (using NFL Films coverage). Could do with another general sports talk show to replace PTI / ATH.

The loss of some College Football is a pain but I am not going to jump the ship because of a few lost College FB games. The NFL draft will apparantly still be shown.

My NHL, MLB, NBA, College FB (in a lesser capacity) & Hoops are still there - so not that much has been lost. Anyway who is to say new contracts will not be signed early next year.

The way I look at it is. NASN or no NASN - simple NASN still takes most of my viewing.
Old 03.12.2005, 03:19 PM
imported_Delenn

I subscribed on day one for College Football (without ever seeing a game before). Nascar was a bonus, and I got into ATH and PTI one night when I was bored. College Gameday and Final are essential, as they show the highlights of all the other games.

I had seen Sunday NFL Countdown in the US, so was pleased for that and the Monday one, even with their faults.

All in all, most of what I watched was off NASN (and Motors TV during the summer).

Apart from the Nascar (which they say they still have - I am not sure I believe them), all that is gone. Therefore, I will unsubscribe after this weekend, and I won't expect them to hold me to the notice period, as this is their fault.... >
Old 04.12.2005, 04:08 PM
All Pro

No live NFL, no more Bowl games, no more PTI, no draft, and i suspect no more CFB next season, that's my subscription cancelled.

Other shows are fine, but without live football to back it up? nah.
Old 04.12.2005, 07:32 PM
All Pro

I'll be unsubscribing also
Old 04.12.2005, 10:57 PM
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to Matti Send a message via Yahoo to Matti

If it's only going to be a NASCAR and a Baseball channel then I'm out, I do watch Hockey and BBall but this whole BCS Bowl saga has me very, very annoyed - NASN used to be a class act but with their overcharging for merchandise, annoying Jonny Gould.Setanta Ads and "Blackouts" during near enough every programme it's pretty dire :-\
Old 05.12.2005, 05:07 PM
Pro

Send a message via ICQ to ldsdbomber

The only way to vote is with your feet. I've cancelled my subscription. I thought i quite amusing that they upped the price from 9.99 to 10.99 last year but did it AFTER the MLB season was over, thus at the time when bugger all was on. I only hope they have enough hockey and basketball fans to keep them happy

I have MLB TV now, meaning I can watch every Red Sox game live even if the quality isn't quite so good, I can also get the audio feed when I'm working. And I'm not that fussed about the ESPN stuff, but without that and the college stuff what exactly is left?

Sounds like a good idea going down the pan, it may be that it's too expensive for them - in which case, thanks for trying guys, let me know when you sort something out. It's really not going to be worth it for most NFL fans I reckon
Old 05.12.2005, 05:09 PM
Hall of Fame

[quote author=ldsdbomber link=board=2;threadid=15189;start=15#msg362152 date=1133802467]
The only way to vote is with your feet. I've cancelled my subscription. I thought i quite amusing that they upped the price from 9.99 to 10.99 last year but did it AFTER the MLB season was over, thus at the time when bugger all was on. I only hope they have enough hockey and basketball fans to keep them happy

I have MLB TV now, meaning I can watch every Red Sox game live even if the quality isn't quite so good, I can also get the audio feed when I'm working. And I'm not that fussed about the ESPN stuff, but without that and the college stuff what exactly is left?

Sounds like a good idea going down the pan, it may be that it's too expensive for them - in which case, thanks for trying guys, let me know when you sort something out. It's really not going to be worth it for most NFL fans I reckon
[/quote]

Shouldn't that be wallet?

By the way, has it ever been worth it for NFL fans?