Watching a NFL Game in America - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New York Jets

Sponsored Links

Old 02.02.2017, 12:54 PM
Pro

Default Watching a NFL Game in America

Hi All,

I am new to the forum but love my NFL and am a 49'ers fan (for my sins!).

Me and my wife to be are visiting the USA for the first time in October when we will be heading to New York and I am very keen to take in a game in the local area and didn't know if anyone had any advice as to who I should see in the local area?

I know there are the 2 New York teams but also know Philadelphia isn't far and neither is Pittsburgh (happy to travel) but was interested to see if anyone had been to either of these stadiums before to take in a game? Keen to take in a good atmosphere and tailgate experience.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old 08.10.2017, 09:32 PM
Rookie

I think you have been misinformed, only one team in New York...... JETS JETS JETS!!! ; ) Have a great trip, very jealous!!

Can’t comment on the NFL game but I have done the NHL the last 2 years in NYC, Although not a sell out it was still a great overall experience.
Old 18.10.2017, 12:20 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge75 View Post
I think you have been misinformed, only one team in New York...... JETS JETS JETS!!! ; ) Have a great trip, very jealous!!

Can’t comment on the NFL game but I have done the NHL the last 2 years in NYC, Although not a sell out it was still a great overall experience.
Thanks Hodge! Got back yesterday from the trip to NYC and you were right, was a great trip! Would recommend seeing a game in the US to anyone.