Merchandise at Wembley - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12.10.2018, 02:28 AM
efcarentwe's Avatar
efcarentwe efcarentwe is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 20.07.2014
Posts: 19
Default Merchandise at Wembley

I’ve been to a few games at Wembley but I’ve only ever seen merchandise sold from those kiosks all around the ground . Is their anywhere indoors were you can browse rather than queue for ages only to not get anything?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 12.10.2018, 06:30 AM
paulwebster09's Avatar
paulwebster09 paulwebster09 is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 17.12.2008
Posts: 348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by efcarentwe View Post
I’ve been to a few games at Wembley but I’ve only ever seen merchandise sold from those kiosks all around the ground . Is their anywhere indoors were you can browse rather than queue for ages only to not get anything?
No I am afraid if you are looking for anything for teams that are not playing then the big merch tent is your only option. That or click and collect, which I used last year:-

I ordered a clear bag only to find that I could not get my carrier bag past security. As luck would have it my mate waited the other side of the barrier with an armed guard while I collected it. I told the store this and they agreed to move to the other side of the security barrier for the next two games!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12.10.2018, 03:35 PM
BuffaloG's Avatar
BuffaloG BuffaloG is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 12.10.2014
Posts: 4,271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwebster09 View Post
No I am afraid if you are looking for anything for teams that are not playing then the big merch tent is your only option. That or click and collect, which I used last year:-
I dont get why people use the big tent, you have smaller ones selling exactly the same stuff around the stadium with far shorter queues.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12.10.2018, 05:48 PM
fbirder2 fbirder2 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 20.09.2018
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloG View Post
I dont get why people use the big tent, you have smaller ones selling exactly the same stuff around the stadium with far shorter queues.
But they don't sell the exact same stuff. The big tent has a much, much wider selection of player jerseys and a wider selection of sizes. The small ones round the stadium just sell a few jerseys for the big players of the teams playing that day.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12.10.2018, 06:17 PM
efcarentwe's Avatar
efcarentwe efcarentwe is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 20.07.2014
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwebster09 View Post
No I am afraid if you are looking for anything for teams that are not playing then the big merch tent is your only option. That or click and collect, which I used last year:-

I ordered a clear bag only to find that I could not get my carrier bag past security. As luck would have it my mate waited the other side of the barrier with an armed guard while I collected it. I told the store this and they agreed to move to the other side of the security barrier for the next two games!
Cheers , were abouts is the big tent ? In the tail gate area?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13.10.2018, 05:05 AM
BuffaloG's Avatar
BuffaloG BuffaloG is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 12.10.2014
Posts: 4,271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbirder2 View Post
But they don't sell the exact same stuff. The big tent has a much, much wider selection of player jerseys and a wider selection of sizes. The small ones round the stadium just sell a few jerseys for the big players of the teams playing that day.
Yes they do. I'm not not referring to the day game stands, I'm referring to the AFC and NFC stands selling all the merchandise for ALL the teams. They are normally to the side of the stadium
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 21.10.2018, 09:28 PM
falconsuk1970 falconsuk1970 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 18.06.2012
Posts: 3
Default T Shirts

Hi can anyone tell me what the style or Club T Shirts they were selling this year?
Going to the Eagles v JAGS game.
As i always buy a Falcons T.Shirt
Just wondered what was being sold.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 22.10.2018, 03:51 PM
Pedal Bin's Avatar
Pedal Bin Pedal Bin is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 30.10.2005
Posts: 7,928
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconsuk1970 View Post
Hi can anyone tell me what the style or Club T Shirts they were selling this year?
Going to the Eagles v JAGS game.
As i always buy a Falcons T.Shirt
Just wondered what was being sold.
Would it not be easier just to get one online from the NFL Europe shop? Not trying to be facetious but you can see what styles they have, see if they have your size in stock and you avoid the massive queue.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 23.10.2018, 10:59 AM
baldrik2002 baldrik2002 is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 10.11.2013
Posts: 31
Default

The nike outlet opposite the stadium has a few bits of NFL stuff inside for different teams. You may get a jersey or a t-shirt in there.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 23.10.2018, 11:01 AM
baldrik2002 baldrik2002 is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 10.11.2013
Posts: 31
Default

I have used the click and collect before with some success.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 03:41 PM.