2018 Season - Page 59 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Sponsored Links

Old 16.01.2019, 01:53 AM
Super Moderator

Atlanta Falcons defensive end Takkarist McKinley was detained by police in L.A. on Tuesday and is undergoing a mental evaluation, following an incident at a hotel.
Sponsored Links
Old 16.01.2019, 09:41 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Atlanta Falcons defensive end Takkarist McKinley was detained by police in L.A. on Tuesday and is undergoing a mental evaluation, following an incident at a hotel.
He's always been a bit of an emotional guy, understandably so to some extent.
Old 16.01.2019, 11:05 AM
Hall of Fame

Is it me, or is there more staff turnover his year than past years?

Probably not, but it feels like there's a musical merry-go round happening with HC's, co-ordinators, position coaches, kit men, mascots, cleaners, etc, etc.
Old 22.01.2019, 06:50 PM
All Pro

Cincinnati won't be announcing coaching changes until after the Superbowl, but that hasn't stopped Jon Gruden naming Raiders QB coach Brian Callahan as the new Bengals OC...
Old 23.01.2019, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

Larry Fitzgerald will return with Arizona for 2019 after signing a one year contract.
Old 23.01.2019, 09:09 PM
MVP

hopefully its ok to ask but does anyone know if the new Alliance of American football league has a UK broadcaster,CBS are advertising it during there NFL games but that's all I have really heard about it.
Old 24.01.2019, 09:06 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Larry Fitzgerald will return with Arizona for 2019 after signing a one year contract.
$11m in guaranteed salary and another possible $5m in incentives.is he still worth top #1 receiver money??
Old 25.01.2019, 01:19 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee harris 10 View Post
hopefully its ok to ask but does anyone know if the new Alliance of American football league has a UK broadcaster,CBS are advertising it during there NFL games but that's all I have really heard about it.
I was wondering about this too. You and I are on the same team for this one - Steelers and Patriots are both affiliated to the Birmingham Iron! Each team has 4 NFL and a CFL affiliation along with various college ones so that your favourite washed up has-beens are all in the same place. Cleveland is also with Birmingham, plus University of Alabama too obviously, so we've got Trent Richardson.

I hope this can succeed. There needs to be some kind of better development league or something. College only is fine for the stars but it doesn't work for everyone.
Old 25.01.2019, 02:58 AM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by European Bob View Post
I was wondering about this too. You and I are on the same team for this one - Steelers and Patriots are both affiliated to the Birmingham Iron! Each team has 4 NFL and a CFL affiliation along with various college ones so that your favourite washed up has-beens are all in the same place. Cleveland is also with Birmingham, plus University of Alabama too obviously, so we've got Trent Richardson.

I hope this can succeed. There needs to be some kind of better development league or something. College only is fine for the stars but it doesn't work for everyone.

will be interesting to see how it fairs for sure, the XFL is back next year too, not sure how that one will pan out.
Old 25.01.2019, 09:18 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma84 View Post
will be interesting to see how it fairs for sure, the XFL is back next year too, not sure how that one will pan out.
Guess that's why they are doing 3 year contracts.

Looks like my team will be the San Diego Fleet.