Return of LA Raiders - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Oakland Raiders

Sponsored Links

Old 18.08.2014, 07:17 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamar Raider View Post
Interesting read, I knew the Rams were available for a move next year but didn't realise the Chargers were.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the Chargers moved to LA and we ended up is San Diego.

Actually how likely would that be?
It is highly unlikely but it would actually work. There are a lot of Raider fans in San Diego. I went to the Raider game at the Q last year and it was like a Raider home game.
Sponsored Links
Old 18.08.2014, 11:14 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrits69 View Post
It is highly unlikely but it would actually work. There are a lot of Raider fans in San Diego. I went to the Raider game at the Q last year and it was like a Raider home game.
I went in 2011 and it felt like it was 50/50 fans wise and alot of the Raider fans who i spoke to were from LA area and mixed opinions on if they would want the Raiders back in LA (Am going there this season for the game) The stadium is old that why the chargers want to move so the raiders would more likely in in SAN antonio than SAN diego
Old 22.08.2014, 08:11 PM
Pro

Just a few thoughts from me
http://ukendzone.com/2014/08/22/retu...he-la-raiders/
Old 26.05.2015, 10:56 PM
MVP

Default NFL Nixes Oakland Raiders Al Davis Tribute On Carson Stadium Proposal

According to Daniel Kaplan who tweeted

'Remember that giant eternal flame 2 Al Davis 2 b central feature 4 planned Carson NFL stadium. It's gone after league not happy w/Davis honor'

Absolutely pathetic. An absolute disgrace. That idiot Goodell and his fellow idiot NFL bigwigs need to remember - were it not for Al Davis you lot would probably not have your well paid jobs in the first place. Without Al, there would be no NFL as we now know it. Do you really need to be reminded of a thing called the AFL/NFL merger?

Acting like a bunch of pathetic little spoiled brats. Not being able to handle the fact that Al was far more intelligent and capable, more of a man than the whole sorry lot of you put together.

Last edited by Smograider; 27.05.2015 at 11:21 AM. Reason: The ending was a bit much.
Old 27.05.2015, 06:00 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smograider View Post
According to Daniel Kaplan who tweeted

'Remember that giant eternal flame 2 Al Davis 2 b central feature 4 planned Carson NFL stadium. It's gone after league not happy w/Davis honor'

Absolutely pathetic. An absolute disgrace. That idiot Goodell and his fellow idiot NFL bigwigs need to remember - were it not for Al Davis you lot would probably not have your well paid jobs in the first place. Without Al, there would be no NFL as we now know it. Do you really need to be reminded of a thing called the AFL/NFL merger?

Acting like a bunch of pathetic little spoiled brats. Not being able to handle the fact that Al was far more intelligent and capable, more of a man than the whole sorry lot of you put together.
Well said.