Joseph Randle arrested for shoplifting - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Dallas Cowboys

Sponsored Links

Old 14.10.2014, 03:59 PM
Team Captain

Default Joseph Randle arrested for shoplifting

From ESPN:

Dallas Cowboys reserve running back Joseph Randle was arrested for shoplifting from a suburban mall Monday night.
Joseph Randle, who has a base salary of $495,000 in 2014, is accused of stealing underwear and cologne from a Dillard's in a suburban mall.
Randle was charged with a misdemeanour Class B theft of $50 to $500, according to Frisco, Texas, police. He was released on writ bond at 1:20 a.m. Tuesday.
Randle, a fifth-round pick in 2013, has rushed for 113 yards on 16 carries this season while playing behind NFL rushing leader DeMarco Murray.
Randle rushed for a season-high 52 yards on five carries in Sunday's win over the Seattle Seahawks.

They need to pay him more, poor thing...
Sponsored Links
Old 14.10.2014, 04:01 PM
Hall of Fame

Was just about to post the same story.

These type of things amaze. What goes through their heads????
Old 05.02.2015, 01:13 PM
Pro

Default Joseph Randle Cited For Marijuana Possession In Wichita, Kan.

Joseph Randle Cited For Marijuana Possession In Wichita, Kan.

Is this player for real !!!

First he has been ticked off for shoplifting and now drugs. This guy could have a big future with the Cowboys if Murray goes (I really hope we can keep Murray) but it seems like Randle hasn't got it upstairs. How can he gain any respect within the team with these types of incidents hanging over him.
Old 06.02.2015, 10:04 AM
Hall of Fame

There was talk of domestic violence too, but apparently that came to nothing.

I think the issue here is putting himself in this situation. Not to understate the marijuana side of things, but I get the feeling most of the NFL uses it on occasion.......they just don't get caught.

It makes the Cowboys RB situation interesting, or should I say more interesting. Quite a few people seemed to be leaning towards the O line being the reason for Murray's success, and seemed comfortable with the idea of having Randle, more of a homerun hitter, take over if needs be. Now though, if you couldn't trust him after the shoplifting gaff, you definitely can't give him much benefit of the doubt in terms of trust moving forward.

If, IF, Murray doesn't resign, you are looking at Lance Dunbar and Ryan Williams. So some extra help is going to have to come in some shape or form.

**Appears he's had the drug charged dropped. Strange considering he was arrested. What was he arrested for in the first place if they had nothing to charge him with

Last edited by RichardCunliffe; 06.02.2015 at 09:27 PM.
Old 20.02.2015, 10:21 AM
Hall of Fame

I see Randle's civil hearing has been delayed until March 12.

I doubt it affects things too much, but it does draw the legal process out into the Free Agency period.

Would have been nice to get all this sorted one way or another asap.
Old 04.03.2015, 07:43 PM
Pro

There are some good running backs coming up in the draft but I think a Murry deal will somehow be made. Randle is a good runner but I can't see him stopping after his contract expires.